working nights

jaythesouthernmag

I work nights, mainly 4 on 4 off. After my last night when I get in I have a few beers and catch up on some sky plus. It's around 6am. My Mrs thinks this is weird and I shouldn't be thinking about drinking at 6am but this is like a Friday night for those that work office hours. What do you think? Is it ok or does she have a point?

Got to admit, the last thing I want to do when I get in off a night shift is stay awake longer than I have to.

I'd much rather hit the sack as soon as I got back and then have a liquid lunch with mates.

I work nights, mainly 4 on 4 off. After my last night when I get in I have a few beers and catch up on some sky plus. It's around 6am. My Mrs thinks this is weird and I shouldn't be thinking about drinking at 6am but this is like a Friday night for those that work office hours. What do you think? Is it ok or does she have a point?

it's fucking fine mate. get her telt.

Got to admit, the last thing I want to do when I get in off a night shift is stay awake longer than I have to.

I'd much rather hit the sack as soon as I got back and then have a liquid lunch with mates.

JIZZGARGLER!!!!

I always had a beer before bed after a nightshift, followed by a wank, instant coma.

Jimbo the wank thing can be tricky as I get in at 6 and I cant stay awake til she fucks off to work

Do it on the doorstep before you go in.

I always had a beer before bed after a nightshift, followed by a wank, instant coma.

Jimbo the wank thing can be tricky as I get in at 6 and I cant stay awake til she fucks off to work

Do it on the doorstep before you go in.

It's cold, maybe in the summer

get her nailed then, mid swig.

:D

get her nailed then, mid swig.

:D

Tried it, she was half asleep and kind of felt wrong so I stopped but couldn't sleep cos I had wood, bitch

Better to drink at work to get it out of the way, more time to sleep once you get in.

proper advice that. will get you home quicker too.

Your body will be more relaxed, so statistically if you crash driving home, you're more likely to avoid breaking bones or serious injury, because the body flops around more and isn't as stiff as if you were sober. This is scientific fact proven in studies, sorry to get tehcnical, but there it is. Quick example:

If you jump out of a 5th story window sober, you will straighten your legs to try and land and thus break them both and probably end up paraplegic.

If you make the same jump after 11 pints, your body will just flop around on impact with the ground and you sustain less injuries.

Better to drink at work to get it out of the way, more time to sleep once you get in.

Your body will be more relaxed, so statistically if you crash driving home, you're more likely to avoid breaking bones or serious injury, because the body flops around more and isn't as stiff as if you were sober. This is scientific fact proven in studies, sorry to get tehcnical, but there it is. Quick example:

If you jump out of a 5th story window sober, you will straighten your legs to try and land and thus break them both and probably end up paraplegic.

If you make the same jump after 11 pints, your body will just flop around on impact with the ground and you sustain less injuries.

Just a few beers to unwind not a suicide attempt, thanks anyway

Maybe but I have a 45 mile drive hone

And the statistics show you will be safer having imbibed a significant amount of alcohol before this. Not trying to preach mate, just laying out the facts.

Just a few beers to unwind not a suicide attempt, thanks anyway

:D:razz: