Favourite Children's Show

Jan

Tiny Tots was class ("Im a tot! Je suis un tot! Tilly, Tom, and Tiny!!"

Also I really really really loved Super Ted. Was gutted when I moved to America when I was 5 and couldn't watch it anymore. Fairly certain I threw a temper tantrum about it.

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Battlecats, M.A.S.K., Super Ted, Count Duckula, Inspector Gadget, Dinoriders, TMNT, Duck Tales, Roger Ramjet, Gummy Bears, Smurfs .. to name but a few!

Chorlton and the Wheelies

"Hello little old lady"

:D

Great choice! Used to love Chorlton. Yes, I was a little scared of the witch :razz:

Was so many I remember though, Battle of the Planets, Bagpus, Moschops.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Gadjet by a mile. I also liked two that were foreign cartoons adapted for wor tellies too. 80 days around the world, and The Mysterious Cities of Gold, all the lads in the cartoon looked like Diego Gavilan. Huckleberry Finn was a good show too in the summer hols, used to watch it curled up on the settee with my big sis.

Gadjet by a mile. I also liked two that were foreign cartoons adapted for wor tellies too. 80 days around the world, and The Mysterious Cities of Gold, all the lads in the cartoon looked like Diego Gavilan. Huckleberry Finn was a good show too in the summer hols, used to watch it curled up on the settee with my big sis.

Aye, that was always on, always remembered the theme music. They used to show all the old black and white sci-fi shows during the summer too. King of the Rocket Men, Buster Crabbe as Flash Gordon etc... :D

Loved Bagpuss, the Clangers, Roobarb, Bod and Trapdoor.

Terry-Brain-The-Trap-Door-91984.jpg

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Aye, that was always on, always remembered the theme music. They used to show all the old black and white sci-fi shows during the summer too. King of the Rocket Men, Buster Crabbe as Flash Gordon etc... :D

Loved Bagpuss, the Clangers, Roobarb, Bod and Trapdoor.

Terry-Brain-The-Trap-Door-91984.jpg

Divvint open that trap doooooooooooor cos there's fuckin summik doon there!!!! DOOH

Of the old old ones even Rob W would remember I did actually always like Popeye too, and the Flintstones.

Early years, Mr Men, Mr Benn, Ivor the engine, the narration makes me very nostalgic to this day, very simple but superb. Makes me cringe when I see some of the shite my two watch, especially the eldest who's glued to the Disney channel watching unfunny, spoilt American brats strutting their stuff.

Teenage days and I loved Ulysses 31;

Best intro theme ever.

and before that, Battle of the Planets;

Early years, Mr Men, Mr Benn, Ivor the engine, the narration makes me very nostalgic to this day, very simple but superb. Makes me cringe when I see some of the shite my two watch, especially the eldest who's glued to the Disney channel watching unfunny, spoilt American brats strutting their stuff.

Teenage days and I loved Ulysses 31;

Best intro theme ever.

and before that, Battle of the Planets;