Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

See Benny McCarthy and Ilunga haven't made West Ham's 25 man squad. So what happens to them now? Can they go on loan to lower leagues or is that them in the reserves for the next 5 month?

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wrong, it was Faubert.

He missed training when he mistakenly thought he had the day off, and was pictured asleep on the bench during Real Madrid's match against Villarreal

article-0-04FCF79C000005DC-63_468x342.jpg

vid on youtube too.

I see that Gary Neville has retired. That cunt certainly isn't worth his own thread.

He's getting a job on telly I heard, hope he's not the new Andy Gray.

By the way he's been our player 60 hours and not one quote from Stephen Ireland.

What an ugly woman Blackburn's vice chairman is. Get a shave ffs all that money at Venkys and she's got an 88 John Aldridge about her.

I see that Gary Neville has retired. That cunt certainly isn't worth his own thread.

He's getting a job on telly I heard, hope he's not the new Andy Gray.

By the way he's been our player 60 hours and not one quote from Stephen Ireland.

He will be

Striker Luca Toni has revealed former manager Louis van Gaal's unique method for proving he 'had the balls' to drop any member of the Bayern Munich team.

Having joined Bayern from Fiorentina in 2007, Toni, who has since moved to Juventus, was top scorer in his first season as the German club won the Bundesliga title.

But he played just four league games under Van Gaal before he switched to Roma in January 2010 and the 33-year-old claims his ex-boss had an unusual way of proving he was boss.

"Van Gaal simply didn't want to work with me, he treats players like interchangeable objects," Toni told BILD.

He added: "The coach wanted to make clear to us that he can drop any player, it was all the same to him because, as he said, he had the balls.

"He demonstrated this literally (by dropping his trousers). I have never experienced anything like it, it was totally crazy.

"Luckily I didn't see a lot, because I wasn't in the front row."

Meanwhile, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has backed the under-fire Van Gaal's extrovert methods.

"He is exactly what we want," said Bayern's chairman. "You can't reproach him, he has our trust.

"He's not always a fun guy, or fun to deal with.

"His extreme honesty and openness can lead to friction, but he is an excellent football teacher and coach.

Hopefully this doesn't give rapey any ideas.

Striker Luca Toni has revealed former manager Louis van Gaal's unique method for proving he 'had the balls' to drop any member of the Bayern Munich team.

Having joined Bayern from Fiorentina in 2007, Toni, who has since moved to Juventus, was top scorer in his first season as the German club won the Bundesliga title.

But he played just four league games under Van Gaal before he switched to Roma in January 2010 and the 33-year-old claims his ex-boss had an unusual way of proving he was boss.

"Van Gaal simply didn't want to work with me, he treats players like interchangeable objects," Toni told BILD.

He added: "The coach wanted to make clear to us that he can drop any player, it was all the same to him because, as he said, he had the balls.

"He demonstrated this literally (by dropping his trousers). I have never experienced anything like it, it was totally crazy.

"Luckily I didn't see a lot, because I wasn't in the front row."

Meanwhile, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has backed the under-fire Van Gaal's extrovert methods.

"He is exactly what we want," said Bayern's chairman. "You can't reproach him, he has our trust.

"He's not always a fun guy, or fun to deal with.

"His extreme honesty and openness can lead to friction, but he is an excellent football teacher and coach.

Hopefully this doesn't give rapey any ideas.

He might call a WAGs meeting and do it :lol:

Gerard Houllier has questioned the commitment of Stephen Warnock and Habib Beye and urged the full-backs to work harder.

Warnock, who went to the World Cup with England last summer, has fallen down the pecking order at Aston Villa since Houllier took charge.

He is currently the third-choice left-back behind Ciaran Clark and Nathan Baker and was linked with a loan move elsewhere in January.

Senegalese right-back Beye, meanwhile, has not been part of Houllier's plans for nearly three months.

Both players have now been relegated to training with the reserves and Houllier has demanded they show the right attitude before making a return to the first-team fold.

More Here

Not a fall from grace or anything, but the lad was a hero here. Maybe he just doesn't give a shit.

10086.jpg

:lol:

Does anyone know the significance of these stars.

Drybrough Cup Winners

1971-72, 1980-81

:icon_lol:

The 83 CWC, and 83 Super Cup win. The Super Cup is a friendly, it's like putting a star on for winning the Charity Shield. We have as much right to put one up for the Intertoto. I think they're alright stars for the right reasons, England deserve one for 66 for instance, but that's taking the piss.