Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Yeah I suppose if the England captain is being hauled up for racially abusing a player then that does set a bit of a precedent.

The England captain isn't in prison though is he?

For shouting ''fuck off you black cunt''.

I suppose he is a millionaire....

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The timescales between 'crime' and 'verdict' in these two instances (Terry) are so out of sync it's not true .

I'm obviously commenting with limited understanding, but it's shocking really .

Edited by LoveTheBobby

The timescales between 'crime' and 'verdict' in these two instances (Terry) are so out of sync it's not true .

Hasn't Terry denied it? Where as this Stacey kid has admitted guilt? That'll speed up the process.

Bad craic that, J69.

This twitter twat was out of line, but there's exactly the same racist behaviour going on with bigger sites like yahoo and youtube where users frequently post inflammatory comments.

It's impossible to police and punish them all so perhaps making an example of this student is a way of trying to stem the flow. It's certainly going to see his chances of completing his degree/getting a decent job plummet - an ample deterrent to other budding young internet hitlers.

Yeah I suppose if the England captain is being hauled up for racially abusing a player then that does set a bit of a precedent.

The England captain isn't in prison though is he?

For shouting ''fuck off you black cunt''.

I suppose he is a millionaire....

And hasn't been tried yet. Hopefully he is found guilty and has to receive the same sort of punishment.

Hasn't Terry denied it? Where as this Stacey kid has admitted guilt? That'll speed up the process.

Ah yes very true , that'll be the crux of it I guess .

Good on one hand, on the other hand though the bloke who broke into my parents house last year got caught and didn't even get locked up.

Same with the bloke who car-jacked us back in September. Not enough evidence apparently despite getting his cap & his own mobile phone in the tussle and him leaving finger prints all over the car.

Police formally closed the case last week - Madness.

Good on one hand, on the other hand though the bloke who broke into my parents house last year got caught and didn't even get locked up.

Same with the bloke who car-jacked us back in September. Not enough evidence apparently despite getting his cap & his own mobile phone in the tussle and him leaving finger prints all over the car.

Police formally closed the case last week - Madness.

As shit as that is, it's a different issue isn''t it? This twitter man is clearly guilty - if they found your bloke guilty (and I agree that they should have) they would have banged him up (or so you would hope!).

Funny isn't it that with prison populations soaring they're incarcerating people for stuff like this. Not saying he doesn't deserve it like but I'm sure there are more suitable candidates (was it a question of evidence with your parents' burgalar J69?)

Exactly the same. Fucking joke. I so happen to live under the UK's worst police force (genuinely rated this) too so I was glad to have someone come do blueprints two days later. Acting like having to do it was a chore.

Bit unfair asking the coppers to redesign your house though. No wonder they're poorly rated.

:lol: Fuck sake this is the exact reason I shouldn't be on this while pretending to listen to my lecturer harp on about shite we covered last month.

I was looking at the French league the other day and for all of the talk about PSG getting owners from Dubai who are throwing money around they're currently second in the league behind Montpellier, a team that has never won Ligue 1, were only promoted a few years back and don't have much money to spend.

Good to see.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17536928

It's nearly as if I've heard these words before.

Guy I know is a West Ham fan and I warned him this would happen. He initially said "Who cares how we win as long as we get back in the Premier League?" I pointed out that Hughton, Rogers, Lambert, etc. all successfully got promotion without needing hoofball. (I did concede Newcastle were direct, but it wasn't a solely long-ball tactic, the likes of which we endured under Allardyce)

He has recently agreed with me and is stating that unless FSA is replaced after promotion West Ham's stay in the top flight will either be short, or interminably torturous.

How he can state that his brand of football is anything other than long-ball drudgery is a fucking mystery to me.

Is it really 9? Jesus wept. Not cool. We're not a dirty side but we do give the refs more work than I'd like.

Not being funny, but we've an awful disciplinary record this season and we've conceded the most penalties in the top 6 (I wouldn't be surprised if we were top over-all).