Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the ticket office open on weekdays? There's an offer in the Sun for the Bolton game, can get a ticket for me and the bairn for £15. It's first come first serve though so would have to get over early.

Don't know if this has been posted already but I just noticed the Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge has been rearranged for Wed 2nd May.....the day I get the Eurostar to Paris for a short break. Not on the tv as spurs v bolton is already scheduled for that night. Bastard :(

The Belgian league is mental!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%80%9312_Belgian_Pro_League#Championship_Playoff

The rules for relegation are even better...

Relegation Playoff

The teams finishing in the last two positions play each other 5 times. The team ending in 15th position starts with a three point bonus and starts with the home advantage.

The team that loses this 5 match play-off gets relegated and the team that wins gets to go into a play-off to try to stay up.

:lol:

What's next? "Who would you rather have, Cisse or Bendtner? "

Jesus they're deluded.

Just think how good Cattermole would be if he didn't hitch his shorts up his arse. It's like he's hobbling himself to give the oppo a chance, he's that good

I don't think Im an expert on football, I frankly laugh at people who throw around phrases like "you know NOTHING about football" etc etc....but I am seriously beginning to have doubts about those fuckers at the bbc...Garth Crooks's team of the week has Victor Moses,Abdel Taarbat and Stephane Sessegnon in it but no Hatem Ben Arfa, with 4 assists and one goal in the last 7 days

I know its not a big thing but for fucks sakes....thats fuckin ludicrous :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17580431

They're not all great at the beeb but it's harsh to [really want to use tar/brush metaphor but bit racist] Garth Crooks. I lost hope with him ten years ago when, after a goalless draw against Nigeria, the final game of the 2002 WC group stages, he solemnly told The England manager "Sven, I can confirm you have qualified for the last 16", despite the whole country knowing beforehand that a point would be enough. The pompous, pointless and clueless cunt.

Crooks didn't see the game yesterday. He was at the optician getting his eyes re-glazed.

:lol: Class. Crooks is a bit of a mug tbh, he's harmless but fuck knows why they let him pick the teams of the week.

I wonder if Rooney will ever leave Manchester United. Winning the premier league must get old after a while, and I cannot see Man Utd win the champions league with their squad anytime soon. It isnt good enough against teams who dont come to old trafford with hat in hand and awestruck ( read: non-englsih teams).

Could see him going to a club like Real Madrid, he would be excactly what they need, and Im sure Colleen Ratface wouldnt mind a bit of marbella sunbathing to brown the belly fat a bit.

He is too good to be stuck in one club his entire career, if I was a pro I would certainly move around a bit if possible. Spain, Italy... would be lovely like.

Edited by Lake Bells tits