Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Not really. It is blatantly obvious that he is a very good player, just boring to watch. Positionwise he plays a bit like Ba atm ( or is it the other way around)..

Edited by Lake Bells tits

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the ticket office open on weekdays? There's an offer in the Sun for the Bolton game, can get a ticket for me and the bairn for £15. It's first come first serve though so would have to get over early.

Nevermind you twats. Opens at 9. Where's best to park?

:lol:

Even if they do stay up it will be by the width of a gnat's pube, I wonder if Billy will come back with I told you sos.

didnt billy leave after getting sick of stevie telling him how ace kean is?

What time does the ticket office open on weekdays? There's an offer in the Sun for the Bolton game, can get a ticket for me and the bairn for £15. It's first come first serve though so would have to get over early.

Nevermind you twats. Parked in the stadium. This will be my 2nd game this season. :D

Nevermind you twats. Parked in the stadium. This will be my 2nd game this season. :D

Want us to park the fucker for you? Christ

Want us to park the fucker for you? Christ

Piss off mate, yeah?

:ninja:

Why is it such a stupid question to ask where to park in northern london? Im a foreigner so bear with me. ( re mackems thread)

They were asking it in unwarranted anticipation of reaching the FA Cup Semi Final and needing to park near Wembley...