Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

His three best signings in Speed, Given and Solano were very good though and contributed a huge amount long term but as others have said there were so many poor signings for every good one. Worse still were the players he let go. Also, to say Ferdinand was never the same after leaving us is harsh. He was still a very dangerous striker and Spurs fans remember him very fondly.

Still reckon Souness was far worse than Dalglish though.

Neither really gave a fuck about NUFC like which was part of the problem.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only a bairn at the time, but I'll never forget the image of seeing an overweight John Barnes in our engine room, clamouring for breath as he chased a loose ball. Fucking hell.

We've had some shite players down the years, but we've never had anyone with less ability, movement and pace than Ian Rush.

I was only a bairn at the time, but I'll never forget the image of seeing an overweight John Barnes in our engine room, clamouring for breath as he chased a loose ball. Fucking hell.

We've had some shite players down the years, but we've never had anyone with less ability, movement and pace than Ian Rush.

Or worse facial hair.

HR: “The boy at Newcastle’s a good player as well, he’s a talent, Ben Arfa. He’s similar, another good little dribbler. #nufc

HR: "You can’t take everyone can you? You'd end up with players hanging around, we’ve got good players here so he may not have got in" #nufc

HR: "You look at Newcastle they aint a big club, if they get top four any club can, they aint a Tottenham or even an Everton." #nufc

HR: “The boy at Newcastle’s a good player as well, he’s a talent, Ben Arfa. He’s similar, another good little dribbler. #nufc

HR: "You can’t take everyone can you? You'd end up with players hanging around, we’ve got good players here so he may not have got in" #nufc

HR: "You look at Newcastle they aint a big club, if they get top four any club can, they aint a Tottenham or even an Everton." #nufc

:lol: He didn't say that

I think Dalglish instructed Comolli to think British. Looking back over Dalglish's career, he's always bought British, I can't think of one successful foreigner he's ever bought, maybe Henning Berg but he was nee Bobby Moore.

Solano and Hamann for us.

The last quote was made up, but he's such a cunt. Why say we could've had Ben Arfa? Anyone could've said that. He's saying the only reason they're here is because they didn't want them. If we get in the top four we'll see who wants to play where you car crash face cunt.

I already edited it Semi-on! Swiftkey X's learn-the-way-you-type feature exposing me as disturbingly middle class.

Could be worse like, Parky's fills in "jacket" every time he mentions smoking.

I already edited it Semi-on! Swiftkey X's learn-the-way-you-type feature exposing me as disturbingly middle class.

Could be worse like, Parky's fills in "jacket" every time he mentions smoking.

the image of the dressing gown room after you were on about the bath and the ipad the other day just made me laugh :D

Village Voice: A Year in the Life of Percy Main Amateurs F.C. (Paperback) Ian Cusack

Nee Mention of Percy Sledge

2 April 2012 By Dan Fante

If you're looking for a detailed look at the life and work of the soul legend then it's probably best to look elsewhere. However, if you're after a fascinating insight into the turbulent fortunes of the Northern Alliance outfit known as Percy Main then you're probably still best off looking elsewhere. Contact the writer via his blog for copies. His garage is full of them.

:lol: