Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I saw something on twitter about that. Is that word for word what the guy said? What a fucking moron.

Aye, tbf I'm not sure he meant it like that. He was saying how "the game tomorrow is huge, it'll be a proper barnstormer. I'm going to watch it and SJP is gonna be full of 52,000 idiots." Who knows though, he is a mackem kernt, but if he did mean it to be insulting, he packaged it nicely.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was on oddschecker there and clicked 'next season' just out of interest. noticed that the biggest price on the bin dippers for the title is 40/1, with Paddy Power only offering 18s. You can get 150/1 on us.

:lol: :lol:

Why!

He's all over the bbc these days . Grey getting more and more exposure too for some reason .

Notwithstanding his 'heritage' it's a lame , lame option .

No personality at all and not the sharpest . He'd send a fuckin glass eye.

He was on Fighting Talk the other month .

Might as well have had Big Ted or Jemima in his fuckin chair instead.

Was on oddschecker there and clicked 'next season' just out of interest. noticed that the biggest price on the bin dippers for the title is 40/1, with Paddy Power only offering 18s. You can get 150/1 on us.

:lol: :lol:

Why!

Crazy innit. Worth a cheeky fiver surely?

Phil Brown :lol: Who decided he would be a good guest? Might as well take the daft mackem sod that gets in the pub near me for all his footballing insight.

He's a horrible orange faced git, so is Phil Brown :blush2:

is that Solbakken any good? people are going on about his time in Denmark, but wasn't his record at Cologne dire?

Got Hamarkameratene (The Hamar Buddies) promoted from the 2nd tier of norwegian football, ended up 5th in the top division a couple years later. Ham-Kam are basically the West-Brom of Norway, always racing through the divisions. Then he left for FC Copenhagen who he had also played for, won the league a few times, and got into the CL a couple times. By all accounts did a very good job there. Failed at Cologne, but I think the owners are Abramovich-like in the way they fire coaches, and it was an awful environment to work in. Jury is still out for him at this level for me. Seems he gets another pop at it, and I think he can do very well for them.

Edited by nortoon