Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Backing a loser with the whole 'black cunt isn't as bad as nigger' argument boys.

It's against the law, it's a cunts trick and I hope he gets as big a punishment as possible.

I've played footie all my life against lots of black lads, I've called them worse than shit on the pitch and vice versa, it's never even entered my head to call one of them a black cunt. If you find that acceptable or if you feel it comes naturally in the heat of an argument than that says more about you imo

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought process of Terry was probably an observational one. He's jumping about on the field marking someone shit who plays for QPR, and as he looks over, Anton ferdinand is making shagging gestures saying something like, "yeh bruv you cocked wayne bridges missus init but you only lasted like 2 seconds bruv cos you got a tiny todger ahaha what you like some kind of joke bruv," and terry is absolutely fuming, because this is his weak point, the thing that has lost him the England captaincy and millions in potential sponsorship/image rights etc, and he's looking at him thinking, "ere, what is the most offensif fing i cud say to im right now?" and he's searching for a term to go in front of 'cunt'. Shit-cunt, ugly-cunt, poor-cunt, black-cunt--that'll do, and out it comes.

Jeremy Beadle had a big cock, but on the other hand...

:lol:

I have just been looking at something on Wikipedia about someone.

Why in America do they have to put "African-American"? The peice went something along the lines of "His father was an African-American labourer" or similar. Why not put "His father was a labourer"? You dont see "His mother was a white washer women" do you?

Backing a loser with the whole 'black cunt isn't as bad as nigger' argument boys.

It's against the law, it's a cunts trick and I hope he gets as big a punishment as possible.

I've played footie all my life against lots of black lads, I've called them worse than shit on the pitch and vice versa, it's never even entered my head to call one of them a black cunt. If you find that acceptable or if you feel it comes naturally in the heat of an argument than that says more about you imo

You're an unbelievably thick cunt who obviously reads with a level of around 40% comprehension. Find a quote from anyone here where they explicitly state or imply that calling someone a black cunt is 'acceptable'.

i've said he's a cunt, I've said it's unacceptable and I've never used a racial slur in the heat of the moment, playing football or otherwise. Just in case that was aimed at a post you'd read and not just one of your trademark "I'm better than you" / straw man arguments of course ;)

Anybody reckon Terry will/should face the prospect of losing his job if he's found guilty? As I and I dare say many of you would be if we were.

He should, but he wont.

If It was you and I in a meeting, then, *bang* see you later.

Carter-Stephenson QC: "Lip-reading is not a precise science is it?...it's educated guesswork." Whiteley: "To a degree"

Whiteley is profoundly deaf - but via lip-reading is able to answer Carter-Stephenson's questions

I love this.

Carter-Stephenson QC: "Lip-reading is not a precise science is it?...it's educated guesswork." Whiteley: "To a degree"

Whiteley is profoundly deaf - but via lip-reading is able to answer Carter-Stephenson's questions

I love this.

I think it goes like this

Bit of #banter between both players, maybe a styray elbow from Anton. Then Terry slags him, then Ferdinand slags him for the Wayne Bridge thing.

Both admit to all of that.

Then Terry claims he started shouting "I didn't call you a black cunt". They met after the game in the dressing room and cleared the air. Ferdinand says he was completely unaware of the racial abuse and it wasn't mentioned.

Ferdinand says that he only found out about the 'BC' stuff later that night when his bird showed him footage on youtube.

I think calling someone a 'black *insert expletive here*', is generally considered milder than going all-out with the 'nigger' stuff. Cunt is the pejorative term here, and he could have said fat-cunt, thick-cunt, ugly-cunt, etc. He chose to use black-cunt, which is bad, but he's an exceptionally thick man, and thick people say stupid things, especially when they are subject to provocation. What was Anton Ferdinand hoping for when provoking Terry? For him to lose his temper, which he did. No one died. I think turning such an incident into a court case of this nature is a waste of money. PL makes a fair point though, this is the law now: we live in a country where people can get a jail sentence for trolling on Twitter.

Back track all you want. Call me all the names under the sun. Let Alex's 14 alter ego's back you to the hilt. You're a mug coming out with that shite