Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to believe his own hype, he's a very very good player but he is all about beating people with his pace. Not in the same league technically as Ben Arfa.

Was also funny at the end of last season saying he'd been speaking to his agent and they both agreed that he should be playing centrally as look at what happened to Ronaldo. What a fucking arsehole.

Adam is a dirty cunt and hes been done by him twice now, hes got a point

You're right, he does. But the point has been made several times now, by him, AVB, and jenas, and people have taken note. Nee need to drag it on by repeating it.

Edited by ADP

I didn't realise Hull had spent £3m on an unknown German striker, they've got Sone Aluko in from Rangers, Abdulaye Faye, and others in to an already decent squad. Bruce is not a shit manager, I wouldn't be surprised if they go up.

I didn't realise Hull had spent £3m on an unknown German striker, they've got Sone Aluko in from Rangers, Abdulaye Faye, and others in to an already decent squad. Bruce is not a shit manager, I wouldn't be surprised if they go up.

That striker played in a friendly I went to at Blundell Park, first team against first team. I forgot he was playing after a while in what became a 0-0 draw

Just been talking to Nobby this morning on twitter. He took over the biggest club in Peru, their record was W2 D4 late, since then W9 D5 L1 at any level of football that is completely outstanding. I hope he progresses, would love to see him work for us in the future.

Just been talking to Nobby this morning on twitter. He took over the biggest club in Peru, their record was W2 D4 late, since then W9 D5 L1 at any level of football that is completely outstanding. I hope he progresses, would love to see him work for us in the future.

Definitely one of my favourite players. Not up there with Beardsley, Gascoigne in terms of ability, but as a bloke and a professional he was something else.

Was he the 1st Peruvian in the Premier League?

Definitely one of the finest deliveries I've seen and his interplay with Dyer (and Hughes) seemed at times Telepathic

Definitely one of my favourite players. Not up there with Beardsley, Gascoigne in terms of ability, but as a bloke and a professional he was something else.

Was he the 1st Peruvian in the Premier League?

Definitely one of the finest deliveries I've seen and his interplay with Dyer (and Hughes) seemed at times Telepathic

Agreed,

Thanks. Godt a great set of lads and they working hard. Early days but I happy

ArgMAdZCAAA1u8J_normal.jpg

Thank you Amigo, we won 8 drawn 5 and lost 1 but maybe you can see the future and we win the lastgame. Hopefully

You can understand the ManU fans being pissed at that like. They push the club in to huge debt when buying it, then float it and half the amount generated for their own personal gain.

Wasn't it 75M to them and to the club?

It was just from main news last night and wasn't totally tuned into it so I might be wrong but pretty sure it was 75 straight to them and it didn't do anything for the debt . They showed the ginger Glazer brother creepily arriving at Wall Street for the share launch (huge MU banners on face of building) and bbc approached him for an interview and he was highly reticent to comment which kinda affirmed it .

Thinking about it, surely it can't all have gone to them (?) but I ain't checked .

Ed-

First day of floatation raised £150m with it being split between Burns and club

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/glazers-gain-75m-in-manchester-united-stock-market-float-8030537.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/manchester-united-for-sale-one-careless-owner-8027095.html

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Was on the treadmill at the gym this morning, legs just a total blur, and I noticed this Rutland kid on SSN talking at a press conference.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed that he's done the thing all the black lads do and sculpted his hairline at the front, so it's a perfect curve. :lol: Like a Craig David job. Except he has a widow's peak that's showing a nice 5 o clock shadow. What a helmet.

Agreed,

45]

Thanks. Godt a great set of lads and they working hard. Early days but I happy

45]

ArgMAdZCAAA1u8J_normal.jpg

Thank you Amigo, we won 8 drawn 5 and lost 1
but maybe you can see the future and we win the lastgame.
Hopefully

Is he asking you to use your physic ability here?

"IS THE BEND EVEN ?"

5263213632_60154fff02_z.jpg

Was on the treadmill at the gym this morning, legs just a total blur, and I noticed this Rutland kid on SSN talking at a press conference.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed that he's done the thing all the black lads do and sculpted his hairline at the front, so it's a perfect curve. :lol: Like a Craig David job. Except he has a widow's peak that's showing a nice 5 o clock shadow. What a helmet.

Have you seen her though? Fantastic looking girl. Amazing.

EDIT: Actually, not as good looking as I seem to remember. Called Zahia Dehar, got a cracking body, dodgey chin though.

Edited by StevenL

Pompey days from liquidation....Chainrai withdraws his offer...the administrators gave all the parachute money to Kanu,Liam Lawrence and Greg Halford :glare:

http://www.telegraph...o-buy-club.html

Police are investigating an incident at the Plymouth v Portsmouth game where a £1 coin was thrown onto the pitch. They are not sure if it was hooliganism or a takeover bid.......

Doesnt surprise me. I read a week ago or so that he was having something fitted to restart his heart of it stops again. While canny, if his heart is in that shape I can't see playing football too wise. I have no idea why it stopped in the first place or odds of happening again, but fitting that device suggests likely?