Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why exactly are Blackburn after Michael Appleton as their new manager? He has a win percentage of 23.8% throughout his short managerial career and to my knowledge has never shown anything out of the ordinary as a manager.

Why exactly are Blackburn after Michael Appleton as their new manager? He has a win percentage of 23.8% throughout his short managerial career and to my knowledge has never shown anything out of the ordinary as a manager.

because they are run by even bigger muppets then us

Why did we hire Joe Kinnear? Nee fucker wants to touch that job with a shitty stick

this is amazing, a cast iron fuckin genius this lad....20 a day too by all accounts...

Enjoyed that, thanks. Though I am a euro dance whore.

Love seeing a player knock the ball past someone and jump the late challenge. There's a couple of mint ones in there. You don't see it much anymore.

Enjoyed that, thanks. Though I am a euro dance whore.

Love seeing a player knock the ball past someone and jump the late challenge. There's a couple of mint ones in there. You don't see it much anymore.

Aye its a pity we only properly saw him in this country when he was a bit past it....he still stuck out in the great Croatia sides from 96 and 98 mind, think he was at Barca for a while around then. I work in Pompey and he's revered like a fuckin god there.

Your Trip to Kharkiv

Flights

19/02/2013 - Departure 1 stop Total travel time: 13 h 20 m Expedia Special Fare smPC.GIF

• London
  • STN 23:35

• Istanbul
  • SAW 05:15 +1 day

3 h 40 m

1,563 miles

• Pegasus Airlines 520
  • Economy/Coach (W)

Stopover: 7 h 35 m Expedia Special Fare smPC.GIF

• Istanbul
  • SAW 12:50

• Kharkiv
  • HRK 14:55
  • Arrives on 20/02/2013

2 h 5 m

713 miles

• Pegasus Airlines 750
  • Economy/Coach (W)

22/02/2013 - Return 1 stop Total travel time: 8 h 30 m Expedia Special Fare smPC.GIF

• Kharkiv
  • HRK 16:25

• Istanbul
  • SAW 18:35

2 h 10 m

713 miles

• Pegasus Airlines 751
  • Economy/Coach (W)

Stopover: 2 h 25 m Expedia Special Fare smPC.GIF

• Istanbul
  • SAW 21:00

• London
  • STN 22:55

3 h 55 m

1,563 miles

• Pegasus Airlines 519
  • Economy/Coach (W)

*snigger*

Am happy to be going old son.....am also happy to follow a football club with real supporters, who have nothing to do with the bigoted shite your lot stand for.

For the record, we've played Barcelona 4 times in the champions league and beaten them once too.

*snigger*

The Ukraine has a far richer football history than that of Sweden or Finland - where you had to travel in your qualifiying rounds.

But I don't suppose you'd know anything about that.

There's your fixtures before Juve, really no room to snigger, the absolute shambles of the scotish setup in 6 fixtures, honestly i wouldn't walk to the end of my street for a free ticket to see that shite.

Well that highlights your loyalty to your club. What you're saying is, if Newcastle weren't in a decent league you wouldn't even watch them for free.