Chu-Young - £3m

Santos - £6.2m

Arteta - £10m

Mertesacker - £10m

Eisfeld - £400,000

Edited by Gejon

new-psg-logo-a.jpg

New Paris logo. Shite.

Isn't it just a more cartoony version of what they had?

Arsenal did the same with their crest and Man Utd also dumbed down a bit removing the words 'Football Club' from their crest.

Manchester_United_Badge_1973-1998.pngmanchester-united-4-3132-273489_478x359.jpg

Arsenal-old-logo.pngArsenal_Logo8.jpg

Arsenal, like us, have no chance of competing with the likes of Man Utd (massive commercial income), Chelsea and Man City (both bankrolled).

Podolski, Giroud and Cazorla weren't cheap. And they have just given Walcott a £100k+ contract. They are hardly paupers

Edit. Just seen the post above. It's a myth that Wenger never buys expensive players. He just never buys good players

Edited by TheRollingStones

TV SPORT

BT Sport reach an agreement to acquire the ESPN and ESPN America channels in the UK and Ireland, The channel will show FA Cup, Scottish Premier League, European football. It will also broadcast NCAA College Basketball, NCAA College Football and Nascar.

They might have been in shit form but they were still only six points off the top of the table. A bit harsh given what he did in his first spell.

Haven't won a game since December. Fans were getting on his back. Doomed once you get into that sort of spiral.

Blackburn Rovers defender Gaël Givet is ready to do one from the fringes of the first team and life in Lancashire. "Luckily, I have my wife and two kids. If left alone in Blackburn, I'd have already hanged myself," he parped. "In any event, I'm done for here"