Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis leaving Stoke apparently. Better not be Toon bound.

Finished between 11th-14th every year he's had them in the Premier league (five and counting).

Spent £80m in the time we've raked in £16m like.

when you compare him to people who I grew up watching it shows how England have suffered. He couldn't even look at Peter Beardsley's laces never mind tie them.

That's what it boils down to. I'd rank Gerrard, Scholes and Beckham and the top 3 in my lifetime. And they all came through in the 90's/early 00's

Yeah probably.

The moment the transfer was announced you just knew something like this was going to happen though. Tricky situatuon, this is the best outcome for all parties concerned. Cant help but wonder. :scratchchin:

Hope Dortmund smash them like.

Bayern is full of players I hate - that pudgy faced serial killer looking (spit of Dahmer) keeper, the bald dutch cheating sueadehead one trick prick...err others as well...as it comes. ;)

Mummies boy and model professional Lahm...

Edited by Park Life

Surely Bayern arent going to lose ANOTHER final. Would be delightful if they did though. They'd probably react by buying Lewandowski and Hummels. Pricks :angry2:

They'd react like they always do and blame it on the Jews.

The Borrusia bandwagon is nearly as unbearable. Thick cunts on my twitter feed talking about Borussia Dortmund as if they were the size of Yeading three years ago.

Surely Bayern arent going to lose ANOTHER final. Would be delightful if they did though. They'd probably react by buying Lewandowski and Hummels. Pricks :angry2:

Lewandowski is probably going there anyway but Dortmund robbed them when buying Hummels.

The Borrusia bandwagon is nearly as unbearable. Thick cunts on my twitter feed talking about Borussia Dortmund as if they were the size of Yeading three years ago.

Funny how people get wound up by it all the same though.

Well why get worked up about it? I've followed most major European leagues, I particularly like the Bundesliga - everything about it but it doesn't mean I should kick off or get angry about casual football fans.

Lewandowski is probably going there anyway but Dortmund robbed them when buying Hummels.

Bayern underrated him rather. No way otherwise would Dortmund have gotten him. They nicked Rues as a youngster too didnt they?

Still its nice to know.