Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes here displaying the sort of form that made him a complete shoe-in for the manu job...the premier league fixture computer is a cheat :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23710359

What a prize cunt. He's clearly already lost his precious ring.

Edited by trophyshy

When you think of the money that's been paid to and for Savage then do you need any more proof of the insanity of modern football? :lol: He was very average in my opinion, busy at best, mediocre at worst.

When you think of the money that's been paid to and for Savage then do you need any more proof of the insanity of modern football? :lol: He was very average in my opinion, busy at best, mediocre at worst.

I remember when the Leazes was being built we lost 2-0 at home to Leicester and he scored an absolute beauty with his left foot from 30 yards, and that was to me one of the only outstanding things I ever saw him do in his career. He was a niggly twat with little ability. A poor mans Nicky Butt at best. As a bloke he's one of the biggest wankers in Britain, I don't know why people think he's funny, he's not, he just says things to be controversial. A few times he's come out with the Newcastle small club pish.

The last time I saw him play was at Derby the season we were in the championship. As far as I can remember, it was a Tuesday night in the winter, not that cold but driving 3 hours to Derby in divi 2 then seeing us getting twatted was one of those "wtf am I doing??" moments. Thats not the chief reason I remember it though, Savage made an horrendous challenge on Wayne Routledge, kicked him 6 feet up in the air. He only got a booking for it. Then as we're leaving Derby in the car he appears on 5live fresh from the showers for a chat with "Chappers" and Claridge...first thing he yelps into the mic: "HUR HUR ISHOULDA GOT SENT OFF TONITE HUR HUR" to much giggling and banter from the aforementioned bullshit brothers. No humility, no recognition that it was a potential career ender, no fuckin brain seemingly.

You follow him on twitter? Pretty constant trolling which is made all the stranger as it's a private account?

@PayasoDeMierda Protected account

Aaron Hughes sounds like a right prick; glad we got shot of him

@PayasoDeMierda Protected account

Sack Carver, sell Krul & we'll be Top 4

@PayasoDeMierda Protected account 12 Aug

My 2013/2014 NUFC starting XI: Elliot, Taylor, Santon, Colo, Williamson, Gutierrez, Gosling, Anita, Vukic, Sammy, Shola

Edited by The Fish