Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie Savage on 606 saying "Maybe you have to face it; England are an average team" to audible gasps in the studio. He's a twat but a CT level WUM. :D

Some right helmets ringing in after the match.

He's not wrong.

You can be successful through great players or great coaching, England have neither.

Edited by The Fish

He's not wrong.

You can be successful through great players or great coaching, England have neither.

For once, I also agree with Savage, even though the no-nowt is just doing it as part of his 'zany' wind up act.

I think Hodgson is doing a great job personally. I say this as a England fan as well, he's polishing a turd superbly.

Trapp's jacked...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24043331

"We leave this country with emotion because we understand the Irish supporters who have a well-deserved international reputation and they have our utmost respect."

Plainly not enough respect for him to honour his contract which runs out next year though....expecty another Brian Kerr next...

Edited by PaddockLad

I love the way that myth has established itself. :D

The Henry handball/Gallas goal was an equaliser wasnt it?...and Ireland went out in ET 2-1 on agg. If it had been disallowed, thers nowt to say France wouldnt have got another equaliser. But I dont think I'd think like that if I was Irish :D

The Henry handball/Gallas goal was an equaliser wasnt it?...and Ireland went out in ET 2-1 on agg. If it had been disallowed, thers nowt to say France wouldnt have got another equaliser. But I dont think I'd think like that if I was Irish :D

It was an equaliser on the night, putting France ahead on aggregate. Without it, the only thing the Irish were guaranteed was the lottery of penalties™.

Of course that was the year FIFA made a late change to introduce seeding to the play-offs after their precious France and Portugal failed to get through automatically. Now that's something Ireland, Bosnia and co. should still be angry about.

Robbie Savage on 606 saying "Maybe you have to face it; England are an average team" to audible gasps in the studio. He's a twat but a CT level WUM. :D

Some right helmets ringing in after the match.

he's spot on tbf. we've been over-rated for years. now, finally, after years of making up the numbers, even our tabloid press are starting to recognise where our place in world football is.

What a completely unexpected surprise....

Halsey added: “It took time to gain Sir Alex Ferguson’s respect but in the end we had a very good relationship.”

He broke protocol by directly making contact to a manager but defended his actions by saying in his book: “One thing should be made clear about my relationship with Sir Alex.

"I may have spoken to him a lot and shared texts but he knew when I crossed that white line there were no favours.

“Players and managers would not respect you if you gave decisions based on friendship.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mark-halsey-alex-ferguson-text-2276667#ixzz2f666Qj5q
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

That was taken when she was fit not fat.She's not get into that skimpy outfit today

That was taken about six weeks ago. If she's been on the Aldi pork pies ever since then that's something I'd like to see, if only as reverse inspiration for the rest of us. :D

What a completely unexpected surprise....

Halsey added: “It took time to gain Sir Alex Ferguson’s respect but in the end we had a very good relationship.”

He broke protocol by directly making contact to a manager but defended his actions by saying in his book: “One thing should be made clear about my relationship with Sir Alex.

"I may have spoken to him a lot and shared texts but he knew when I crossed that white line there were no favours.

“Players and managers would not respect you if you gave decisions based on friendship.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mark-halsey-alex-ferguson-text-2276667#ixzz2f666Qj5q

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

This dickhead had to link arms with Robbie Savage to finish the GNR yesterday. My lass was like "is that bloke blind?" No he's just an arsehole.

Steven Gerrard is one of the best English players of the last 20 years, as is Frank Lampard, but Carragher's crack last night that both were much better than Scholes beggars belief. Thick as fuck scouse divvy him mind.