Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Lerner has put Villa up for sale. They're one club I really wouldn't like to see get an oil rich billionaire. Though they're equally as likely to get a Tan/Carson chancer.

How much?

Not thinking of buying it myself obviously.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News of the sale was revealed by BBC reporter Pat Murphy, who said the likely asking price would be about £200m - which is £100m less than Lerner's estimated total investment in the club.

That's steep enough considering that the club lost £52m in the last financial year.

If he gets the £200m then what would we be worth in relation to that? Surely more than the £250m odd that Ashley has tied up in us.

England U17s hammered the Turkish U17s this morning. Woodman made a penalty save and Adam Armstrong bagged his second goal of the tournament.

Fulham's Pat Roberts has ran the show for us, he is the next big thing.

Howay West Brom, you know it make sense to approach Pardew for the job :pray:

I've stuck a few quid on Curbishley and Jol at generous odds. I reckon they'll go for a safe choice this time round.

"After 12 fantastic years, I have decided the time is right for me to move on," said Ferdinand.

Well that was handy. Rio decides to move on just as Man U decide not to renew his contract. He must be taking tips from Ashley Cole.

Edited by ewerk

Didn't Cole refuse to go on stand-by before retiring from international football.Carragher,Foster and Carrick also retired from international football,then changed their minds.Carragher and Carrick were promised `games' so both came back,and played.That might be the route to take for any other disgruntled `squad' players,providing England have a weak as piss manager.

didn't think he would be tbh

did tevez get in? pretty criminal if he didn't had a great season for Juve

Didn't he tell them not to pick him cause he was going to Disneyland or something? :lol:

2 of ours in the france squad

Goalkeepers: Lloris, Landreau, Mandanda.

Defenders: Debuchy, Sagna, Koscielny, Sakho, Varane, Mangala, Digne, Evra.

Midfielders: Cabaye, Grenier, Matuidi, Mavuba, Pogba, M. Sissoko, Valbuena

Forwards: Benzema, Giroud, Griezmann, Rémy, Ribéry

The reserve list includes Southampton's Schneiderlin, Remy Cabella, Gonalons, Lacazette, Perrin, Ruffier and Tremoulinas

Funny one that. He's had a decent season, they might miss him when they find themselves unable to unlock a defence.

At least Sissoko well get a World Cup before being completely Pardewed, will be interesting to see how they use him.