Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ayoze-perez.JPG

Our new Spanish signing spotted on Saturday at Blyth Spartans. Pretty quick deterioration even by Pardew's standards. (Someone have a word about the troosers, man). :jesuswept:

That's the second time I've seen a recent signing turning up in a pic with very shite pants on. Not sure if it's the same guy. Probably is. Hope his football is better than his eye for fashion. :lol:

So Man U are signing a £750mil ten year kit deal with Adidas.

How much is ours worth again? :lol:

Two bob, three shiny milk bottle tops and five vouchers from a box of cornflakes. 'Ther best deal in tha clabs fackin' 'istory, Chief.' :good:

Nike say Man U no longer represent good value.

Their highest endorsement remains Michael Jordan, who they continue to pay $50m - $60m a year, despite his retirement 11 years ago.

:lol:

To be fair I bet they still sell a lot of Jordan gear.

I got my brother a pair of Nike Jordan (the old school ones?) for his birthday earlier this year & they aren't cheap!

Looking at getting a ST next season, is Leazes West Corner any good (L4)? Can get there for £500 with the 7 year thing, tempted to choose Gallowgate near the corner though for only £25 more.