Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a reason why Bellamy didn't spend very long at any club and wasted his career (to an extent because of that). It's because he's a pikey little cunt with a big mouth.

Looked like he was trying to impress Carragher to me. :lol:

Definitely a sycophantic element to his gurning. Even when the Swansea player had a nailed on Penalty overlooked, he didn't want to upset anyone, so he stayed on the fence, waiting to see which side Carragher would come down on.

he's got a big mouth for a little streak of piss. surprised he hasn't been sparked out by some radge for acting the bigun.

In an era before he was protected by television cameras and refs on the pitch, and able to pay for protection wherever he went off it (funny how he thought he needed that) he wouldn't have been anywhere near as mouthy I would suggest.

In an era before he was protected by television cameras and refs on the pitch, and able to pay for protection wherever he went off it (funny how he thought he needed that) he wouldn't have been anywhere near as mouthy I would suggest.

Aye, if the story about Shearer trying to drive up to Glasgow to knock him out after Bellamy had sent text laughing about us losing 4-1 to Man U in the Cup semi in Cardiff is true it's a shame he didn't get a hold of the little runt.

I've also heard the stuff about him hiding behind Calzaghe as well Sonatine. He also seemed proud that he broke into Jon Arne Riise's hotel room when the bloke was asleep to smack him about with a golf club, as if it made him a hardman. Fucking knacker.

Also, anyone noticed Paul Lambert's descent into cynicism and passive aggression (for instance, his was the exception when everyone was praising Lamela's Ramona... 'keeper should have done better'/'he wouldn't have dared try that in a Premier League game') since hanging out with Roy Keane? It's like watching something be slowly soured and corrupted.

Paul 'Theoden' Lambert.

:lol:

He'll do nowt then return to the UK to say he wasn't given time and his friends in the media will back him up.

A mouthy little shithouse,the same as Wise.

Is two posts some kind of record?

Patrick Barclay is a fuckin wanker, second only to Robbie Savage this lunchtime, they're both on the BBC at the moment displaying how little they know about Newcastle United and its supporters.

Soooo....

We're not allowed to complain, and indeed we should apologise to Pardew..

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/patrick-barclay-message-to-newcastle-supporters--its-time-to-say-sorry-to-alan-pardew-9827653.html

But Spurs fans have legitimate gripes it would seem...

The fans are entitled to believe their club should be where West Ham are, or even taking the role of Mauricio Pochettino’s old club Southampton, inspiring leaders of a pack threatening the status of under-achievers such as Arsenal, at least temporarily, have become.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/patrick-barclay-arsenal-should-be-worried-by-the-tensions-at-white-hart-lane-not-tottenham-9853013.html

London-centric arse licking media cunt...

Soooo....

We're not allowed to complain, and indeed we should apologise to Pardew..

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/patrick-barclay-message-to-newcastle-supporters--its-time-to-say-sorry-to-alan-pardew-9827653.html

But Spurs fans have legitimate gripes it would seem...

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/patrick-barclay-arsenal-should-be-worried-by-the-tensions-at-white-hart-lane-not-tottenham-9853013.html

London-centric arse licking media cunt...

The majority of the press and the so-called pundits must be in a right quandary. On one hand they can trot out the 'deluded Geordies' cliches but, on the other, I bet they're fucking gutted it looks like relegation is highly unlikely for at least another season.

Surprisingly Bramble and Dyer are speaking sense (on the Rooney rule and racism)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11224598/Ipswich-Town-coaches-Kieron-Dyer-and-Titus-Bramble-slam-Rooney-Rule.html

Dunno why but I half expected the line "I’m buzzing about being black." to be an intro in a show-tune.

I can't help but wonder what Dyer has to offer as a coach. Nothing to do with his background, more to do with his complete cuntishness as an NUFC player.

???

When he was fit he was a quite a player for us.

I agree I'd have never picked him or Bramble as being interested in coaching, fair palsy to them.

???

When he was fit he was a quite a player for us.

I agree I'd have never picked him or Bramble as being interested in coaching, fair palsy to them.

What I meant was, when he played for us he always struck me as self interested little immature cock of a man. iirc he gave SBR a hard time too with his attitude.

Now I appreciate he may have matured and may have plenty to offer as a coach but he never struck me as someone who would gravitate towards that side of the game.