Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

"so adam Johnson gets named, the female, under age or not doesn't? summat wrong there"

lol holy fuck

:lol: Fucking hell between that and the one CSD and Fish posted these cunts are going to have a rough time taking the moral high ground on this one.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er...so that's an interesting development. Big name player as well (for Sunderland).

Even if he's innocent, he's probably a write off for a good few matches.

A lad that works at our place got arrested for havin' thousands of wrong'un pictures... work didn't even suspend him at first and he continued to turn up. It got about and he got tortured like, car done over whilst he was at work and that and confronted by some. Then we got briefed by H.R that anyone saying anything to him would be disciplined. Funnily enough he had a walkie talkie complete w/ earpiece and continued to receive anonymous abuse over the airwaves. They paid him to just fuck off in the end, he pleaded guilty. Suspended sentence.

I don't actually know what the sort of consequence here might be actually, if guilty. Presumably more than a suspended sentence, although it's hard to imagine any serious jail time...

Unlikely to be able to continue playing for Sunderland though.

Edited by Rayvin

A lad that works at our place got arrested for havin' thousands of wrong'un pictures... work didn't even suspend him at first and he continued to turn up. It got about and he got tortured like, car done over whilst he was at work and that and confronted by some. Then we got briefed by H.R that anyone saying anything to him would be disciplined. Funnily enough he had a walkie talkie complete w/ earpiece and continued to receive anonymous abuse over the airwaves. They paid him to just fuck off in the end, he pleaded guilty. Suspended sentence.

That's what happens when you work on Wearside.

I hear those MI5 spies are right bastards like

B_GkXkvW0AAX9kB.png

Since the 15 year old seems to be the topic in this thread I thought I'd show you this. I'm not the wifey who looks like Steve McManaman, but look at the 15 (and a half) year old charva in his toon top above everyone else in the Scoreboard. Class day that one of my favourite as a toon fan, Newcastle 7 Leicester 1, and THAT is 100% me.

Edited by McFaul

Why's the scoreboard,

Why's the scoreboard,

Why's the scoreboard full of shit?

The corner!

The corner!

The corner!

;)

(Happier times)

If its true, Johnson's done a terrible thing and deserves to have the book thrown at him. I'd say the same about any of our players too if found guilty. Some footballers think they can get away with anything cos they're that special.

Why's the scoreboard,

Why's the scoreboard,

The corner!

The corner!

The corner!

;)

(Happier times)

Only went in the Scoreboard cos they refused to sell them for the Corner.

Only went in the Scoreboard cos they refused to sell them for the Corner.

The good thing about then is that you could sometimes have a change of scenery. Mostly went in the corner, sometimes the scoreboard, when I was stuck you could go in the tranquil Gallowgate west terrace and once in a blue moon in the Leazes near the away fans, (not that there used to be many most games, Arsenal going for the title only bringing a few hundred for example).

The good thing about then is that you could sometimes have a change of scenery. Mostly went in the corner, sometimes the scoreboard, when I was stuck you could go in the tranquil Gallowgate west terrace and once in a blue moon in the Leazes near the away fans, (not that there used to be many most games, Arsenal going for the title only bringing a few hundred for example).

Aye that's pretty much me too. Corner mainly, Scoreboard now n then before the ST. Leazes very odd times, before me season ticket there, for 21 years. The one game I was there in the Leazes was one of Ossie's first games, a 2-2 draw with Oxford in front of the worst NUFC league crowd of my lifetime I'd imagine. 10,003 if I hadn't have turned oot.

Leazes end, 0-3 against Notts fucking County and Warnock I think. First ever FA cup penalty shoot out in there v Bournemouth the start of a tradition of losing them most times.