Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

He's always been a bit of a fringe player for city. Coming into the later part of his career, he probably fancies showing what he can do in a club where's a regular instead of a super sub. Fair play to him.

Still reckon he's overrated like

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise that London clubs rate so poorly on average, but I can't work out why Stoke, Hull etc. rate so highly?

To spend any time in these places, it's always better to be insanely drunk.

Hence the skew.

He's always been a bit of a fringe player for city. Coming into the later part of his career, he probably fancies showing what he can do in a club where's a regular instead of a super sub. Fair play to him.

Still reckon he's overrated like

Doesn't every coach/manager rave about him, because they know he'll follow their orders precisely on the pitch & not moan or strop and do it (whatever it is) to the best of his ability?

I think he's a very good footballer, just not a great one.

He's a good honest player but he's nowhere near top class.

Oof. The man's gonna need some ointment for that burn.

Edited by ADP

I think Milners contract eith City is ending. So he gets regular first team football with LFC and a massive signing on fee when he's towards the end of his career. Makes sense to me.

James Milner continues his run of being a ridiculous expensive footballer. £5 million here as a 17 year old, £12 million to Villa, £20-odd million to Man City and now he'll be getting mad money and a massive signing on fee at Liverpool. He's useful, like but people narf overpay for him.

James Milner continues his run of being a ridiculous expensive footballer. £5 million here as a 17 year old, £12 million to Villa, £20-odd million to Man City and now he'll be getting mad money and a massive signing on fee at Liverpool. He's useful, like but people narf overpay for him.

He does inspire some classic chants though.

https://vine.co/v/eMWIbpzQ0FF

ELI55febf_italstifanousci.jpg

"......Zen zis crazy guy said 'hello' at ze airport. Said he was too cool and straight edge for a selfie pic wiss me but was ok to show me his new motorbike on his phone."

“When I first signed for Newcastle as a very young man Steve was a 15-year-old who used to come in to train,” smiled Srnicek.”He then made the critical phone call to get me a second spell with the Magpies as his understudy and finally Harps introduced me to Steve Wraith who has just become my agent."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-cult-hero-pavel-9410714?

ELI55febf_italstifanousci.jpg

"Yes it's sad, I've never spoken to Harps since he fobbed Steve Wraith on me. I met him and thought, 'Is zis some kind of joke?' So me and Harps are not so close, now."

Looks like West Ham are going to appoint Slaven Bilic.

Not sure what to think about this.

Someone tell me?