Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted Paul Simpson in Uno's last night with (I presumed) their lass who were then joined by who I presumed to be a footballer. Didn't recognise the kid but it wasn't Moutinho or Benzema.

Spotted Paul Simpson in Uno's last night with (I presumed) their lass who were then joined by who I presumed to be a footballer. Didn't recognise the kid but it wasn't Moutinho or Benzema.

Did the whole restaurant sing him happy birthday, if so, I reckon I know who it was.

It wasn't their son unless he was adopted. Looked a bit like Loic Remy.

(Our new defender has 4 birthdays and an indeterminate age, I was implying that it was him)

(Our new defender has 4 birthdays and an indeterminate age, I was implying that it was him)

It wasn't Mbemba, like. Looked older than an academy player if it was indeed a footballer.

Fish, I'm closing this investigation and taking you off the case. I think your boss would like to get some output from you today somewhere other than on this website.

5LGE1.gif

Anyone watching this city madrid game? I realise you won't be because you're at work, apart from the fish. I'm in zakynthos still watching it with nachos and a pint. And terrible sunburn

100k at the stadium watching it. Incredible.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Do foreign players need work visa (or any other work permits) to play in EPL? Can't one be just a professional footballer?

I've heard one of my friend talk about this, so was curious.

I'm no fan of anything to do with America. They do some decent FILMS, but many people are obsessed with their culture and TV shows, I never watch them while the people in general seem dense to me. The nearest thing I can say I like about the country is a Whopper meal on Northumberland Street.

However, last night I watched two yank games. New York City against Orlando, what a fuckin game! Genuinely end to end, David Villa, Kaka, Pirlo it was fantastic. 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, 4-2, 4-3, 5-3 and remarkably an absolutely class atmosphere thoroughly enjoyed it. Literally was end to end. In the 94th minute Kaka hit the post from a 25 yard free kick, and they ended it on the break.

The next one on was DC United against Philadlephia Somecunts. DC United top of the league, yet 3 minutes gone they're 0-2 down to the other side. The rest of the game was end to end with the home team getting it all back and winning 3-2. Genuinely two brilliant games. I was shocked.

Edited by McFaul

It's almost as if you're completely wrong to write off the entertainment output of an entire nation renowned for its entertainment output.

:lol:

That New York vs Orlando game was quality like. The standard seems to have improved a lot the last couple of years. Of course having Villa, Pirlo and Kaka all playing in one game is going to help that. As is having Sean St Ledger defending for Orlando!