Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Tickets for the Dublin Super Cup which takes place on Saturday the 30th of July and Sunday 31st of July are currently available through Ticketmaster.ie and Ticketmaster outlets nationwide. The competition takes place in stunning Aviva Stadium Dublin. The lineup includes current Champions League winners Inter Milan, premier league big spenders Manchester City, Scottish giants Celtic and an Airtricity XI made up of the best players from Irelands top league. Some of the World Class players on show will include Wesley Sneijder, Samuel Eto’o, David Silva, Scott Brown and Anthony Stokes.

:o

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting at SAFC training ground waiting for the coach to roll in to pick up a player.

Luckily my son is still young and does not realise the shame I bring upon the Tree family.

Fortunately for him, there's plenty of evidence to draw upon once he gets older. ;)

http://www.scentral.org/2011/07/feed-2.html

Malmo 0 Rangers 1 (agg 1-1)

Huns down to 10 men Whittacker sent off, interesting game, on a proper knife edge, probably worth £15m to the huns this. Canny link that too. I've backed the cunts at 13/10 so howay you wronguns! Have to say as well we could do a lot worse than Jelavic.

First Chelsea, then Man City ... now PSG:

Historically Paris has experienced its fair share of revolutions and this summer it witnessed another - the takeover of perennial underachievers Paris Saint-Germain by Qatari investors.

Qatar Sports Investments - established in 2005 by son of the Emir and heir to the Qatari throne, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani - bought a 70% stake in PSG on 30 June and quickly installed former Inter Milan coach Leonardo as general manager.

Now PSG are threatening to do in France what Manchester City have been doing over the last couple of seasons in England - blow all and sundry out of the water when it comes to the transfer market.

This week, in the run-up to the Ligue 1 kick-off at the weekend, PSG were close to smashing the French transfer record by signing Palermo's Javier Pastore for 43m euros (£37.4m).

Even leaving the 22-year-old Argentine playmaker aside, though, the Parisian club have invested more than £37m on new players this summer - three times as much as champions Lille.

"PSG could be in a league of their own for the next five to 10 years," Liverpool's French director of football Damien Comolli told BBC Sport, while Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi simply said: "They are now on another planet."

How the friggin hell can PSG get an owner like that and were stuk with Mike fuckin Ashley

Because Paris St Germain are probably the best investment in football. The urban population of London is 8.3m i.e. inside the M25. The urban population of Paris is 10.1m. London has 14 professional football clubs, Paris has one - Paris St Germain. By rights they should be the biggest club in the world, and they might be one day.

One thing that proves footballers are wanks is the Blackpool situation. They all get hefty pay rises for playing in the Premiership, well going up, all written that should they go down they'd revert to their standard salary. They get relegated the club said what they'd do and there's complete anarchy in the Blackpool camp. To be fair to the chairman he's done fuck all wrong, one of the players won't even play tonight because he's not in the right frame of mind following the situation. Oh dear.

Durham on talkshite last night saying manu have sold all 27k tkts for sunday but citeh can't get rid of all theirs...reckon wed sell 27k for a friendly v the tramps at wembley?....

There was 42,000 toon fans there in 1996 iirc. Man City are a poorly supported club, always have been, always will be, no surprise to me this.

Durham on talkshite last night saying manu have sold all 27k tkts for sunday but citeh can't get rid of all theirs...reckon wed sell 27k for a friendly v the tramps at wembley?....

There was 42,000 toon fans there in 1996 iirc. Man City are a poorly supported club, always have been, always will be, no surprise to me this.

What a great day out that was :lol:

It was actually mint, apart from the game and the worst rain av ever seen in London all the way back to the tube. One of the great weekends away that like.

It was actually mint, apart from the game and the worst rain av ever seen in London all the way back to the tube. One of the great weekends away that like.

Had a canny night out in Windsor the night before like. Got absolutely drenched after the (shitty) game too.

Did anyone else hear about Tes Bramble (Titus' brother) has been sent down for four and a half years for rape? Any chance of it running in the family?

Clicky

I doubt it AP. Tit Bramble would probably be all over the intended victim, but then trip over and fall into a ditch after being distracted by a fox, thus the girl will easily escape his clutches. Either that or he'd somehow shag himself up the arse.

Edited by Billy Castell