Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mansfield Town appoint youngest chief executive in English football

_55342216_still466.jpg

Carolyn Still Still is a politics graduate from the University of Durham

Mansfield Town have appointed the youngest chief executive in English football.

Carolyn Still, 29, has previously worked in the fashion industry for Bulgari and Gucci.

She succeeds Steve Barker, who has accepted a new position within chairman John Radford's company, One Call Group.

"It's a great privilege. I intend to add vibrancy and fresh ideas to our approach off the field," Still told the club website.

"Having attended numerous fundraising events, organised by the club's supporters' groups, I am well aware of the passion and enthusiasm that the fans have to see the Stags succeed.

"I want to wake sleeping fans with a lot of different initiatives by liaising with them and finding what they want.

"Much work has been done to develop relationships with key businesses in and around the area, and we must continue to work hard to ensure that our off-the-field commercial activity increases in an attempt to make the club self-sustainable."

schwing.jpg

That's young for a CEO :lol:

_55342216_still466.jpg

Carolyn Still, 29, has previously worked in the fashion industry for Bulgari and Gucci.

She succeeds Steve Barker, who has accepted a new position within chairman John Radford's company, One Call Group.

"It's a great privilege. I intend to add vibrancy and fresh ideas to our approach off the field," Still told the club website.

"Having attended numerous fundraising events, organised by the club's supporters' groups, I am well aware of the passion and enthusiasm that the fans have to see the Stags succeed.

"I want to wake sleeping fans with a lot of different initiatives by liaising with them and finding what they want.

"Much work has been done to develop relationships with key businesses in and around the area, and we must continue to work hard to ensure that our off-the-field commercial activity increases in an attempt to make the club self-sustainable."

schwing.jpg

oopma.jpg

tbh

"I want to wake sleeping fans with a lot of different initiatives by liaising with them and finding what they want."

She could wake me up any day. I`d welcome her under my sheets with a throbby veiny penis.

So much to learn, Grasshopper, so much to learn. That could have been worded so much better.

_55342216_still466.jpg

schwing.jpg

Bet she's a right S*ag.

Mind you, I wouldn't fuck it with yours tbh.

From the Beeb. iirc this twat nearly broke Colo's leg in the derby match:

Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley will serve a four-match ban after deciding not to contest a Football Association charge of violent conduct.

The 26-year-old was involved in an incident with Chelsea's Juan Mata in the first half of their home defeat against the Blues on Saturday.

The Scotland international appeared to stamp on the Spanish winger.

Referee Lee Probert did not take any action but the FA reviewed the incident using video evidence.

Bardsley was sent off for two bookable offences during the 1-0 home defeat by arch-rivals Newcastle on 20 August.

His absence represents a fresh blow for manager Steve Bruce, who saw record signing Asamoah Gyan head for United Arab Emirates side Al-Ain on loan for the rest of the season just hours before kick-off on Saturday.

Bardsley has been one of Bruce's most dependable men in recent times, operating largely as a left-back rather than in his favoured position on the right last season.

He returned to the right against Chelsea with Republic of Ireland international John O'Shea missing because of a calf problem, and with O'Shea fighting to be fit for Sunday's visit of the Potters, the manager's options look to be limited.

Sunderland head into the game against Stoke still looking for their first victory of the season and with Bruce under increading pressure

Im sure Ive seen it done though...

ah a brief research shows what I was thinking of, rooney on mccarthy last season, after which the FA couldnt ban him because Mark Clattenberg had seen it and given a freekick but no booking, the FA followed what they thought was the rule and did nothing despite coming out with a statement saying the system was flawed as they should obviously be able to ban rooney for the incident to which FIFA responded that they were disappointed that the FA HADNT taken action and that they could have done if they saw fit.

_55342216_still466.jpg

schwing.jpg

That's young for a CEO :razz:

Bet she's a right S*ag.

Mind you, I wouldn't fuck it with yours tbh.