Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Not sure how long his contract is, but even if it finished yesterday, it would be too long. If true, the news is as welcome as finding out that your wife has given you AIDS after fucking 100 men behind your back, and you've been made homeless after she lost all your money betting on the horses. And the kids are not yours.

I'd rather have seen Margeret Thatcher declared Emperor of the Universe and manager of Blackburn than Kean given a new contract.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackburn are playing well, no one has hammered them and they've been unlucky, like they were yesterday. 20 shots at goal ffs. Kean is still learning, he comes across as an honest humble man, he's done well as a coach he needs time to get it right. I've got no idea what Blackburn fans want. Europe? Top 10? If they come 17th every season they're doing very well for a club of their size and means.

Stevie, either you're pulling my leg here, or you really have no clue about the state Blackburn are in. Kean is a fucking turd of a man. He is an arrogant, manipulative liar who bullshits statistics. The team is playing like they have only just met, and are so easy to beat that even Shola could get a hat trick. There is no organisation, not tactical plan, no fitness and no direction. Out of 30 or so games he has won 6, and has taken a team that was likely to finish about 10th and made them into likely relegation candidates. I am not happy with 17th place as we have been 10th or around there under the previous two managers, and have been a well run club. Unspectacular, but solid. Kean and the chicken fucking cunts who own the club have destroyed that solid base. You all hate Allardyce and say he did shit at Newcastle, but his spell at St. James Park has nothing on Kean's reign of terror.

Just because we don't have a 55,000 capacity stadium and suchlike that Blackburn shouldn't be thankful to even be allowed into the stadium to play all these 'big clubs' like Spurs, Citeh etc. The club has earned the right to be in the top division just like anyone else currently there, and we fans will be livid to see it ripped apart by incompetence that would tower over the last time Newcastle went down.

Stevie, either you're pulling my leg here, or you really have no clue about the state Blackburn are in. Kean is a fucking turd of a man. He is an arrogant, manipulative liar who bullshits statistics. The team is playing like they have only just met, and are so easy to beat that even Shola could get a hat trick. There is no organisation, not tactical plan, no fitness and no direction. Out of 30 or so games he has won 6, and has taken a team that was likely to finish about 10th and made them into likely relegation candidates. I am not happy with 17th place as we have been 10th or around there under the previous two managers, and have been a well run club. Unspectacular, but solid. Kean and the chicken fucking cunts who own the club have destroyed that solid base. You all hate Allardyce and say he did shit at Newcastle, but his spell at St. James Park has nothing on Kean's reign of terror.

Just because we don't have a 55,000 capacity stadium and suchlike that Blackburn shouldn't be thankful to even be allowed into the stadium to play all these 'big clubs' like Spurs, Citeh etc. The club has earned the right to be in the top division just like anyone else currently there, and we fans will be livid to see it ripped apart by incompetence that would tower over the last time Newcastle went down.

What do you mean "even Shola"? :nono:

Spurs will never be a big club is point one.

Point two is, when in the last fifteen year, when has someone spent £30m-£40m taking the club fucking BACKWARDS like Allardyce did in 6 months? Kean was forced in to selling his best youngun and didn't even get all the money to reinvest. Blackburn have played well in games I saw them, they've had too many games where they've been unlucky, Sunday was one, but there is some character there shown by the victory over Arsenal. Like I say on an even level playing field when resources are taken in to account 16th/17th is Blackburn's level coming 10th is overachievement. How is Kean arrogant? He speaks to the fans about what they want him to do better. FFS Blackburn Rovers were in the second division for 40 years before they went up in 1992, I think the club have done amazing since then.

Stevie, either you're pulling my leg here, or you really have no clue about the state Blackburn are in. Kean is a fucking turd of a man. He is an arrogant, manipulative liar who bullshits statistics. The team is playing like they have only just met, and are so easy to beat that even Shola could get a hat trick. There is no organisation, not tactical plan, no fitness and no direction. Out of 30 or so games he has won 6, and has taken a team that was likely to finish about 10th and made them into likely relegation candidates. I am not happy with 17th place as we have been 10th or around there under the previous two managers, and have been a well run club. Unspectacular, but solid. Kean and the chicken fucking cunts who own the club have destroyed that solid base. You all hate Allardyce and say he did shit at Newcastle, but his spell at St. James Park has nothing on Kean's reign of terror. Just because we don't have a 55,000 capacity stadium and suchlike that Blackburn shouldn't be thankful to even be allowed into the stadium to play all these 'big clubs' like Spurs, Citeh etc. The club has earned the right to be in the top division just like anyone else currently there, and we fans will be livid to see it ripped apart by incompetence that would tower over the last time Newcastle went down.
Spurs will never be a big club is point one. Point two is, when in the last fifteen year, when has someone spent £30m-£40m taking the club fucking BACKWARDS like Allardyce did in 6 months? Kean was forced in to selling his best youngun and didn't even get all the money to reinvest. Blackburn have played well in games I saw them, they've had too many games where they've been unlucky, Sunday was one, but there is some character there shown by the victory over Arsenal. Like I say on an even level playing field when resources are taken in to account 16th/17th is Blackburn's level coming 10th is overachievement. How is Kean arrogant? He speaks to the fans about what they want him to do better. FFS Blackburn Rovers were in the second division for 40 years before they went up in 1992, I think the club have done amazing since then.

Point 1: I use the term big club in inverted commas when talking about Spurs, which sort of was my point.

Point 2: Kean's distortion of reality has affected you. His arrogant remarks about 1% of fans not liking him is an outright lie, just like the lie he gave in his drink driving case that Rovers fans may have spiked his drink, that the summer transfer budget would be 'the biggest in years', (it was £0m net at best), that the flukey win against Arsenal was a testament to his brilliance. We are dire under him, plain and fucking simple. Should I be grateful for relegation just because the team I support is not a so-called big club?

Point 3: Newcastle were nowhere until about 1992, or whenever Sir John Hall and Keegan came and turned you into everyone's 2nd favourite team. So your club does not have a divine right to be at the top table either. So in some ways both our clubs are similar. Both got rich owners and good managers at the same time period, enjoyed some success, and ended up mid table teams.

Point 4: We have been shit all season. We may have been unlucky against Spurs, but over the period of his tenure he has led the team to implosion, disaster and driven fans to despair. You say we are acting like spoilt children, well 6 wins out of 30 says it all, after Allardyce turned us into a boring but respectable team, after Paul Ince. If he is learning his trade, his smugness can go to somewhere like Aldershot. He can take Jerome Anderson with him too. If Kean was given another 2 seasons, then we'll follow Coventry City and Bradford City.

Imagine seeing a disorganised Newcastle United lose 6 games in a row get 7 points out of 30, then lose to Sunderland 2-0. Right, now it comes to the post match conference, and the manager says we played well against the mackems, managed to get into the penalty area 13 times, and are on course for Europe and the 6 or 7 losses are not referred to, not seen to be a problem and the fact that Newcastle are sinking to the bottom of the table is ignored. Wouldn't that situation piss you off?

Pretty much LoveTheBobby. The judge/magistrate more or less called him a bullshitting liar in his summing up, saying that he is a fool for using made up stories to cover the fact he got a bit pissed. He tried to lie to the copper taking the test too, saying he only had a bottle of bud.

Oh and one of the losses was partially blamed on dew on the pitch making the ball zip about too quickly.

No new contract yet though. Yet. The Raos are such arseholes you expect Gary Glitter to organise the kiddies kickabouts in the schools.

Never understood the Kean situation at all. As funny as it was to see that fat twat allardyce get sacked it was a rushed decision and they would have been better letting him ease them through till the end of the season, then kick him out and bring in a proven manager and give them a shot.

But having dumped him early they promoted a guy from the coaching staff and he didn't do well, so i couldn't believe they gave him the full time job, surely you just say thanks for filling in, we stayed up and now a tried and tested manager is coming in.

You could almost understand it if he'd had a storming second half to the season and they gambled that it wasn't a fluke and he was that good, a bit like when we gave Roeder the full time job (though he at least was a relatively experienced boss) but he did nothing of note so i assumed they'd do what the mackems did with Sbragia when he was out of his depth filling in.

So i'd stick up for the Blackburn fans to be honest, though if he won't go and they won't sack him, all the proetest and negative atmopshere do is ensure more home defeats as the players become less and less confident and it becomes a viscious circle. If they keep him they're down, if they sack him now and get somebody better, there will be an instant lift in atmosphere and they will have a chance.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Trust me, he is worse than Paul Ince, and you know how much I hate him. If he was your manager when Hughton left, you'd be in the championship this season, buying crap players who are heralded by Kean as 'the next Maradona/Lampard/Rooney' etc. We have signed a Brazilian/Portuguese full back called Riberio who has barely played 40 professional games despite being about 28. He is apparently as good as Dennis Irwin. Oh and we have signed Myles Anderson, a player fans of his former club Aberdeen thought was utter crap. It is pure coincidence that he is the son of agent Jerome Anderson, who represents Kean and is close to the Raos, of course. Anderson Jnr. apparently is the next Chris Smalling.

The protests are a reaction to the apparent view that Kean can basically rape and murder 200 children, and the Raos would still think he's the best man ever. Their arrogance as owners, and their refusal to look at the obvious disaster unfolding brought us out. It takes a lot to move fans to these lengths.

Edited by Billy Castell

Trust me, he is worse than Paul Ince, and you know how much I hate him. If he was your manager when Hughton left, you'd be in the championship this season, buying crap players who are heralded by Kean as 'the next Maradona/Lampard/Rooney' etc. We have signed a Brazilian/Portuguese full back called Riberio who has barely played 40 professional games despite being about 28. He is apparently as good as Dennis Irwin. Oh and we have signed Myles Anderson, a player fans of his former club Aberdeen thought was utter crap. It is pure coincidence that he is the son of agent Jerome Anderson, who represents Kean and is close to the Raos, of course. Anderson Jnr. apparently is the next Chris Smalling.

The protests are a reaction to the apparent view that Kean can basically rape and murder 200 children, and the Raos would still think he's the best man ever. Their arrogance as owners, and their refusal to look at the obvious disaster unfolding brought us out. It takes a lot to move fans to these lengths.

Wiki on Jerome Anderson:

At Blackburn Rovers Anderson advised Venkateshwara Hatcheries on their takeover of the club in November 2010 and then continued to exert considerable influence.[9] After the Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce was sacked in December 2010, Blackburn were forced to deny that the dispute had been based on the club's transfer policy being set by the Kentaro sports agency, with whom Anderson's SEM were associated.[4] "Kentaro are our main consultants but Sam had the final call," Venky's chairwoman Anuradha Desai said.[4]

The new manager at Blackburn was Steve Kean, who had been first-team coach under Allardyce. Kean was represented by Anderson[12], who also introduced Kean's new assistant, the former Arsenal player, John Jensen, to the club.[13] When John Williams left Blackburn Rovers in February 2011 after 14 years as chairman, Anuradha Desai explained that the departure was in part due to the fact that he had "struggled to accept Jerome's role at the club".[14] In March 2011, when it was announced that Anderson's 21-year-old footballer son, Myles, had signed a precontract agreement with Blackburn, sources close to the agent insisted he had no day-to-day involvement at the club.[15]

The Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was highly critical of Anderson's involvement at Blackburn Rovers, saying: "You’ve got that issue at Blackburn of an agent involved and deciding the future of the club, Jerome Anderson, he couldn’t pick his nose. It’s baffling and it’s a serious threat to how clubs get run and how they conduct themselves.”[16]

Fergie nails it. Fuckin shocking state of affairs and hardly Jack Walker's "vision" for his club.

Stevie, either you're pulling my leg here, or you really have no clue about the state Blackburn are in. Kean is a fucking turd of a man. He is an arrogant, manipulative liar who bullshits statistics. The team is playing like they have only just met, and are so easy to beat that even Shola could get a hat trick. There is no organisation, not tactical plan, no fitness and no direction. Out of 30 or so games he has won 6, and has taken a team that was likely to finish about 10th and made them into likely relegation candidates. I am not happy with 17th place as we have been 10th or around there under the previous two managers, and have been a well run club. Unspectacular, but solid. Kean and the chicken fucking cunts who own the club have destroyed that solid base. You all hate Allardyce and say he did shit at Newcastle, but his spell at St. James Park has nothing on Kean's reign of terror. Just because we don't have a 55,000 capacity stadium and suchlike that Blackburn shouldn't be thankful to even be allowed into the stadium to play all these 'big clubs' like Spurs, Citeh etc. The club has earned the right to be in the top division just like anyone else currently there, and we fans will be livid to see it ripped apart by incompetence that would tower over the last time Newcastle went down.
Spurs will never be a big club is point one. Point two is, when in the last fifteen year, when has someone spent £30m-£40m taking the club fucking BACKWARDS like Allardyce did in 6 months? Kean was forced in to selling his best youngun and didn't even get all the money to reinvest. Blackburn have played well in games I saw them, they've had too many games where they've been unlucky, Sunday was one, but there is some character there shown by the victory over Arsenal. Like I say on an even level playing field when resources are taken in to account 16th/17th is Blackburn's level coming 10th is overachievement. How is Kean arrogant? He speaks to the fans about what they want him to do better. FFS Blackburn Rovers were in the second division for 40 years before they went up in 1992, I think the club have done amazing since then.

Point 3: Newcastle were nowhere until about 1992, or whenever Sir John Hall and Keegan came and turned you into everyone's 2nd favourite team. So your club does not have a divine right to be at the top table either. So in some ways both our clubs are similar. Both got rich owners and good managers at the same time period, enjoyed some success, and ended up mid table teams.

Newcastle were nowhere till 1992, because since the 50's we were the most under achieving club in world football because of greed and mismanagement. That's not a fallacy WORLD football. Newcastle United in 1971 stood shoulder to shoulder with Arsenal as the most successful club in English footballing history in the 20th century, we're not some fucking Leeds or Forest or Derby, and to go with our trophy cabinet, through out our history we've been one of the best 3 or 4 supported clubs in Britain, not England, Britain. So lets not go there saying Newcastle were no where. Blackburn were like fucking Bury or Rochdale, big difference pal.

Kean's arrogant for trying his best to underestimate how people dislike him??!?!?! Fucking I must be arrogant too, I really hope he does a good job there just to shut the 15 or 16000 regular fans you have up, he's not in an easy position and the expectation level is ridiculous.

Edited by McFaul

I know you don't like people telling you this but you are wrong. You bang on about how Allardyce cocked up your club (which he did), Kean has done it far, far worse, just fucking trust me on this. He is rubbish and that is that, just as you are an arrogant so and so when you get on your high horse about how fucking wonderful everything Newcastle is and put everywhere else without NE3 postcode down. You really do have a streak within you that makes you like one of those mongs who embarrass the geordies by giving it the billy big beans on SSN by trying to pull rank just because your club has a bigger stadium etc. Have fun looking back at the attendance figures and the Inter-Toto trophy. Now jog on and light a candle on your Jimmy Nail shrine you 1 dimensional Geordie Nationalist.

I did wish Kean would be a revelation and really push on after the stability Allardyce provided, but he and those useless cunts who own the club has smashed that. Kean and them are doing a fucking Leeds/Portsmouth to us.

I know you don't like people telling you this but you are wrong. You bang on about how Allardyce cocked up your club (which he did), Kean has done it far, far worse, just fucking trust me on this. He is rubbish and that is that, just as you are an arrogant so and so when you get on your high horse about how fucking wonderful everything Newcastle is and put everywhere else without NE3 postcode down. You really do have a streak within you that makes you like one of those mongs who embarrass the geordies by giving it the billy big beans on SSN by trying to pull rank just because your club has a bigger stadium etc. Have fun looking back at the attendance figures and the Inter-Toto trophy. Now jog on and light a candle on your Jimmy Nail shrine you 1 dimensional Geordie Nationalist.

I did wish Kean would be a revelation and really push on after the stability Allardyce provided, but he and those useless cunts who own the club has smashed that. Kean and them are doing a fucking Leeds/Portsmouth to us.

NE3? Aal posh cunts like Peasepud.

You really do have a streak within you that makes you like one of those mongs who embarrass the geordies by giving it the billy big beans on SSN by trying to pull rank just because your club has a bigger stadium etc. Have fun looking back at the attendance figures and the Inter-Toto trophy. Now jog on and light a candle on your Jimmy Nail shrine you 1 dimensional Geordie Nationalist.

A streak within me which is parallel to the slack jawed doilums who stand outside SJP in front of Sky Sports camera's? Eh? I couldn't be more polar opposite to those supporters you stupid cunt. I was there at our lowest ebb, the youth coming through it's not their fault they're in the generation they are, and never saw what the terraces was like, but many of the cunts you refer to are my age and older, I look down my fucking nose at them because many of them couldn't give a fuck about NUFC before 1992. Why mention the intertoto Cup? Why do that? As for geordie nationalist??? Eh? I'm a Newcastle fan who supports my local club, loves the people of the area, loves the city, loves and feels apart of most of the North East, and I love the fact that we are unique in this country on so many levels. It's called having pride in your city, your club and your area. Sir Bobby Robson summed it up here perfectly, "What is a club anyway? It's the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city." I'm on a Newcastle forum, and if all of the above I've written and SBR has written is geordie nationalism, so fucking what? It's what we think, this is a toon board, and what some fuckin Welsh cunt who lives in fuckin Coventry thinks of it supporting Blackburn coming on to a forum, is completely inconsequential.

I hope Kean succeeds after tomorrow night, he's done little wrong at an over achieving club, and how these owners are going to do a "Leeds of Portsmouth" is anyones guess, considering there's next to fuck all debt.

A post-Allardyce management appointment is one of the toughest gigs in the game. Footballers need to be re-educated as to how to play the game. This makes our late-season turnaround under Keegan look even more impressive. Stability under Allardyce can also be rephrased in one word, inertia. He's incapable of change, and unlike several old-stagers (like Ferguson) he's incapable of reinventing his approach in accordance to game's trends of the day. An Allardyce team will more often than not survive the drop, but they won't progress either. And his football philosophy is a massive bodyblow for any club's youth development department, he otherwise undoes the good work performed at the technical base of a youngster's football education.

And if they 'play football', or express themselves, they cop it from the king of anti-football as well ie. the verbal dressing downs given to Enrique, when the said defender naturally adhered to his instinctive ball-playing traits. All Allardyce wanted, in Enrique, was a defensive bruiser to match his namesake back in Spain. On a similar note for Okocha and Djorkaeff, at the sunset stage of their respective careers, playing under Big Sam must have been quite a football culture shock.

Edited by Year Zero

John Terry is the most unfortunate man in Britain. How else to make sense of the litany of misunderstandings that have afflicted the Chelsea captain and which have served cruelly to undermine his reputation?

The most recent incident involves video footage that appears to show Terry racially abusing an opponent at the weekend. Terry admits to using racist language (and, to judge from the video, using it in an aggressive way), but he claims that he was stating the words to deny having said them an earlier spat. To put it another way, he has been misconstrued.

It is not the first time, poor chap. In December 2009 he was filmed showing a group of businessmen (actually undercover reporters) around the Chelsea training ground in return for £10,000 in used £50 notes. At the time, many inferred that he was seeking to enrich himself in direct contravention of his club’s rules. But this was another misapprehension. According to Terry, £8,000 of the cash was destined for charity.

Earlier that year Terry had been the victim of another misunderstanding. The story centred on an e-mail sent out by a company called Riviera Entertainment, which read: “John Terry is available to create effective brand awareness and endorse products and services globally.” And later: “John Terry is: British sporting hero; England’s football captain; World Cup 2018 ambassador; Football icon; Dad of the year 2008; Voted as one of the World’s most influencial [sic] people.” According to Riviera, it was acting on the explicit instructions of Terry and his advisers, but Terry was having none of it. This was another case of misunderstanding. “An e-mail inviting commercial endorsements for me has been published,” he said. “This e-mail was sent without my authority or knowledge and was not approved by me (or those advising me). I have nothing further to say on the matter.”

In February 2010 (anyone else getting a sense of déjà vu?) Terry was accused of exploiting the England captaincy for commercial gain. According to reports, his box at Wembley (which he was allowed to hire at thousands of pounds below the market price as a perk of the England captaincy) was being touted out for £4,000 in cash. This was, again, a case of crossed wires. Terry patiently explained that he had no knowledge of the proposed transaction and that he was an innocent victim of circumstances beyond his control…

Indeed, looking at Terry’s career in the round, it is difficult to find a single episode where he has been in the wrong. What looks like dodgy behaviour is merely a case of not knowing all the facts, or misinterpreting his motives, or failing to see the bigger picture…

Either way, what seems clear is that there are really only two possible views to have of Terry. One is that he is the most misunderstood man in Britain, someone who has endured an astonishing run of bad luck and misinterpretation. The other is that he is an odious and reprehensible chancer who should never have been appointed (or reappointed) to the England captaincy. Make your own minds up.

Ouch, not that i disagree with it tbf :shifty:

Edited by Sonatine

A post-Allardyce management appointment is one of the toughest gigs in the game. Footballers need to be re-educated as to how to play the game. This makes our late-season turnaround under Keegan look even more impressive. Stability under Allardyce can also be rephrased in one word, inertia. He's incapable of change, and unlike several old-stagers (like Ferguson) he's incapable of reinventing his approach in accordance to game's trends of the day. An Allardyce team will more often than not survive the drop, but they won't progress either. And his football philosophy is a massive bodyblow for any club's youth development department, he otherwise undoes the good work performed at the technical base of a youngster's football education.

Hard to argue when you look at the first team currently exceeding expectations and Allardyce's lack of impact in terms of giving any of them a start at the club....

Pardew

Cabaye

Obertan

Ba

Hughton

Tiote

Best

simpson

Keegan

colo

Gutierez

RTaylor - Kinnear