Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cristiano Ronaldo is apparently "sad" about his current "professional situation" at Real. In other words, he's not happy with how much he's currently being paid (10m euros per year is his wage from Real). He's now refusing to celebrate when he scores because of how sad this is all making him. :lol:

This utter cunt is playing in a country with 25% unemployment and with over 50% unemployment amongst the young.

How anyone maintains any more than a passing interest in this broken fucking sport is beyond me. I just find myself ticking "mark all as read" on the football forum constantly at the minute, cos I just couldn't give a shite about it.

It's got ridiculous over the last decade.

Cristiano Ronaldo is apparently "sad" about his current "professional situation" at Real. In other words, he's not happy with how much he's currently being paid (10m euros per year is his wage from Real). He's now refusing to celebrate when he scores because of how sad this is all making him. :lol:

This utter cunt is playing in a country with 25% unemployment and with over 50% unemployment amongst the young.

How anyone maintains any more than a passing interest in this broken fucking sport is beyond me. I just find myself ticking "mark all as read" on the football forum constantly at the minute, cos I just couldn't give a shite about it.

It annoys the ffucking shit out of me, it really does.

We have a shit economy at the moment and people are cutting back and how much money has English clubs spent in the Transfer window? £400m+ its a joke. I was listening to 5Live the other neet about Financial Fair Play, but this doesnt come in until 2015. Also, they do have caveats in it that allow certain rules to be bent to allow big clubs to have certain losses. WTF! If a club like Man City is hemorrhaging at a rate they should be stopped from entering the CL, i.e buying the cups etc. We need it to get teams like Newcastle, Everton etc challenging for the league.

It did make me laugh re Ronaldo, the headlines "Man Utd on Red Alert for Ronaldo" "Man City ready for Ronaldo" etc. Doesnt he have a buy out clause of €1bn?

He comes across as spoilt beyond belief, vain and self-obsessed. I hope he's not like that in real life but I suspect he is.

On a brighter note, I found new respect for Drogba when I learnt he's spent a lot of his own money on charity/hospitals etc in Ivory Coast and is a goodwill ambassador for the UN. Bit like Will.i.am, there's a lot more to him than meets the eye.

He comes across as spoilt beyond belief, vain and self-obsessed. I hope he's not like that in real life but I suspect he is.

On a brighter note, I found new respect for Drogba when I learnt he's spent a lot of his own money on charity/hospitals etc in Ivory Coast and is a goodwill ambassador for the UN. Bit like Will.i.am, there's a lot more to him than meets the eye.

I think Eto'o has done quite a bit as well for people in Cameroon.