Top Posters In This Topic

I did do when I was younger :lol:

Now I dream about racing the Tour of Flanders or Paris-Roubaix :blush2:

Your username goes well with Wise Men Say

Wy ki ki

Has a job that ruins his health

til he kills them all

and turns the gun upon himself

Used to have a song sung about me, as did we all, whenever I scored a goal in the junior school yard on a dinner time. It was the 'nice one cyrill' song but changed to my name. Come to think of it, we'd sing loads of football songs in the days leading up to a clash with a school rival only swapping the 'newcastle' or 'geordie' bits for wor school name. :lol:

(needless to say such fervour swept us to the title with yours truly captaining the team following in the footsteps of the likes of Steve 'Bagpuss' Bruce). :D

There has been a lot of them in the city today, good on them but its been odd with the unusual police presence due to the funerals, them and the labour conference

we sell a player we don't need for money and bring in a cheaper replacement who has done well and can't really be faulted in his performances this season?

yeh im good with that, he wouldnt have made the england team if he wasnt playing every week anyway

Err...is that lad Buckland in the squad?....it wouldve been a bit of a smack in the face for Forser if Butland had been picked in front of him in the same week Celtic had one of their best ever European results...difficult to pick a lad playing for Birmingham in front of one in the champions league....Having said that, Forster has never really impressed me.

Edited by PaddockLad

Forsters never impressed me much when I've seen him play for Norwich or Celtic. Always seems to either fuck up, give a pen away or get sent off. Of course I'm not saying that he's shite or anything as I've not seen him much and the jock league is mickey mouse anyway so you can't really tell.

I did find it odd that Butland got a call up ahead of him when he hadn't even played for Birmingham at that time!

we sell a player we don't need for money and bring in a cheaper replacement who has done well and can't really be faulted in his performances this season?

yeh im good with that, he wouldnt have made the england team if he wasnt playing every week anyway

I don't think that either Forster or Krul were prepared to stay with us as backup any longer. We certainly made the right choice.

Well there you go. We sell him for £2m and bring in Elliott for an undisclosed fee. Great business?

Have you seen the state of the SPL at the moment? Might as well just hand Celtic the trophy now. Just a formality.

You really can not judge any player too much based on their performances in Scotland. Looks like he's let a few goals in for them in Europe this season too.

Guest CabayeAye

He's a good player. Too good for backup, not as good as Krul.

Shame he went, but we'd never keep him happy, so he had to go.