Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest idea from our classy marketing department....no doubt heavily "influenced" by our proprietor's own top-end branding experts :glare:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2212704/Newcastle-United-superhero-Whey-Aye-Man.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DAdam%2BShergold%2B

That's hilariously awful :lol:

Can't wait for the photos of a terrified Ben Arfa next to a gurning Whey Aye Man in a Paris club.

I like your thinking although to be honest, its more likely to be for Charlotte's 3rd birthday party than a Paris club nowadays.

Premier League:

TV alterations

NUFC have now confirmed alterations to no less than five of our upcoming Premier League fixtures to facilitate live TV transmission

Mon 03.12.2012 Wigan (h) (8pm) SKY

Mon 10.12.2012 Fulham (a) (8pm) SKY

Sat 15.12.2012 Man City (h) (12.45pm) SKY

Sat 29.12.2012 Arsenal (a) (5.30pm) ESPN

Wed 02.01.2013 Everton (h) (8pm) SKY

I like your thinking although to be honest, its more likely to be for Charlotte's 3rd birthday party than a Paris club nowadays.

I like this change in you, Chez. When you're not looking out on Swiss lakes in elbow-patched cardigans, or running 40km a week, you're dressing up as a Geordie superhero for your daughter's amusement.

A far cry from your days as DJ Mute of Klute.

I like this change in you, Chez. When you're not looking out on Swiss lakes in elbow-patched cardigans, or running 40km a week, you're dressing up as a Geordie superhero for your daughter's amusement.

A far cry from your days as DJ Mute of Klute.

:lol: :lol: What can I say, i've come along way. My running locations last week were simply stunning. From sunrise over the alps, to the gardens of an imperial palace in Vienna. 25km too, i'd hate for you to think i was exaggerating.

:lol: :lol: What can I say, i've come along way. My running locations last week were simply stunning. From sunrise over the alps, to the gardens of an imperial palace in Vienna. 25km too, i'd hate for you to think i was exaggerating.

Sounds class. I'm sure you're using an app that does this for you, but if not you should get yourself a Garmin or something to keep track of all the different places/times you've run.

Was listening to a few old timers when I was on the drink the other day on about Ivor Broadis being one of our greatest ever players. One of me uncles used to mention him, but I didn't know much about him. One of the greatest players in our history allegedly even though he was only here two years, and talk about interesting life. Flew a hercules full of army people home from Italy when the war ended and embarked on a football career, shortly becoming the youngest player manager in English football history. Canny read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivor_Broadis

Some jurno made an interesting point last night on the radio re Ashley Cole.

The FA have bollocked him for his Twitter rant, yet dont seem bothered about his supposed lie he told in court.

Well the court found in terrys favour. Doesn't matter if they think he was lying that instance.