Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Gibraltar making their International debut tonight, qualifying for the next Euros is their aim!

Holding Slovakia 0-0 at half time.

Mind they do have Danny Higginbottom playing for them, so it could be argued that Slovakia actually have an advantage

Not sure if this is the correct thread so please feel free to relocate it if necessary.

Those of a certain age will appreciate the effort here!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-24992646

I think the kid comes across as a bit of an attention seeker to be honest.

P.S. Love how a Boro lad and Boro favourite is described as a 'former Blackburn and Southampton winger'. :lol: Ouch!

Edited by Howmanheyman

Can you imagine you're Phillipe Albert? Everyone knows your name, you've just got in to your 3rd floor apartment after a long day selling your fruit and veg in a Brussels market, your lass is having a pop about something or other, you've been up since the crack of dawn and you're just in the middle of your tea then the doorbell rings! Who the fuck is it at this time?! You get up wearily to answer it and this is what greets you:

_71189063_photo.jpg

"Hi I'm Adam Carroll-Smith from Portsmouth. Can I have a photo of you as you're not in my pannini football sticker album from 1996. I was going to google a picture of you but I'm such a zany attention seeking Bulls Clem that I decided to come here in person. Don't worry about your time and patience or indeed your picture, I'll just chuck it in the sea afterwards and claim it's cathartic or something. Cheers."

chris-thrown-out-window-o.gif

Can you imagine you're Phillipe Albert? Everyone knows your name, you've just got in to your 3rd floor apartment after a long day selling your fruit and veg in a Brussels market, your lass is having a pop about something or other, you've been up since the crack of dawn and you're just in the middle of your tea then the doorbell rings! Who the fuck is it at this time?! You get up wearily to answer it and this is what greets you:

_71189063_photo.jpg

"Hi I'm Adam Carroll-Smith from Portsmouth. Can I have a photo of you as you're not in my pannini football sticker album from 1996. I was going to google a picture of you but I'm such a zany attention seeking Bulls Clem that I decided to come here in person. Don't worry about your time and patience or indeed your picture, I'll just chuck it in the sea afterwards and claim it's cathartic or something. Cheers."

chris-thrown-out-window-o.gif

:lol: