Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there. Fucking Dixon the moon faced manc cockney cunt.

What even happened? That video has a laughable attempt at a replay but obviously comes from before the time cameras were everywhere.

He was at Ginola all night, sly kicks, scraping down his leg with his studs all which Ashby never noticed. He then fouled Ginola and the blind cunt booked Ginola which lead to Ginola getting a red. Always makes me laugh when I hear fucking Tarquin from Islington moaning about how refs don't protect Theo etc on their speed dial to 606.

He was at Ginola all night, sly kicks, scraping down his leg with his studs all which Ashby never noticed. He then fouled Ginola and the blind cunt booked Ginola which lead to Ginola getting a red. Always makes me laugh when I hear fucking Tarquin from Islington moaning about how refs don't protect Theo etc on their speed dial to 606.

I bet that's a real person as well :lol:

Arsenal customers are bizarre. By leaving early, they don't beat the rush, they are the rush.

When I had a season ticket I used "the rush" as an excuse to have another pint in town with some of the lads from the match.

There's a dick who sits near us. He rocks up 10-15 minutes after kick off, extends half time by an extra five minutes each way, then fucks off home with 75-80 on the clock.

He looks like a bonafide gypsy and whilst he doesn't shout, he talks at a volume as loud as I could shout, thereby transmitting his opinion to the whole of the upper west corner of the Gallowgate. Possibly why, year after year, he becomes more and more lonely in his row for all but the sell out games.

To be honest, there are more and more dickheads at the match now. I sometimes like watching the game at home where my ears aren't filled with the thoughts of a 45 year old, pissed on cheap cider, screaming ignorance-inspired abuse at whichever player makes the first mistake.

Arsenal customers are bizarre. By leaving early, they don't beat the rush, they are the rush.

When I had a season ticket I used "the rush" as an excuse to have another pint in town with some of the lads from the match.

What the...have you changed your avatar??? Got to be the first time ever?

What the...have you changed your avatar??? Got to be the first time ever?

Went for a different Terry to reflect my less jovial outlook on NUFC. Shit just got serious.

Walcott out for the rest of the season and the world cup.

Not the greatest player they have but a massive blow to Arsenal's title challenge that like.

And err, for England too as well in their inevitable World Cup conquest.

Edited by ADP

He's just so inoffensive both on and off the pitch I don't see how you could really dislike him tbh. Shame for him, and he'll be a big miss for my preferred title winners.

I said "Fuck him" :huff: