Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Wonder how much licence fee money the old bull frog draws per annum?..... His output is on the poor side of chronic....

Well they've his replacement lined up in Robbie Savage, so hopefully he'll be Old Yellowed asap.

Some all right pundits coming through at the minute mind; Jenas, Murphy, etc. I still think they should have an ex-pro and a Journalist on the sofa, just to change things up a bit.

"I want to play for a club that wants me," said the 30-year-old. "I am not going to go crawling to anybody.

If I were Glen Johnson I'd be crawling on my hands and knees for a new contract.

Was just about to post the BBC page for that.

This is categoric proof that the FA's "Fit and Proper" test is neither fit nor proper.

A lot of people say ah I'd love Leeds back in the Premier League. My question is why? They are not a top flight club, they get 18,000 at home in a one club city which is only smaller than London, Birmingham and Manchester.

Historically they've been out of the top flight as much as they've been in it, they've won fewer trophies than the likes of West Brom, Wolves, Aston Villa, the Mackems even Sheffield Wednesday let alone us. It's not a football town, never was, never will be. Fucking tramps.

This latest episode certainly doesn't do any harm to my heart, t'shame.