Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticing Doncaster on Ssn I wonder if its a trend that quite a few of the shitbag clubs that play a song when they score are in Yorkshire or Lancashire.

"We were outstanding in terms of the game, and the effort the players we put in today was very, very good" - Brendan Rodgers after drawing 0-0 with West Ham.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan calls for a minute's silence to be held before Saturday's FA Cup semi-final against Millwall to mark the death of Baroness Thatcher.

In an interview with BBC Sport, Whelan said he was disappointed by the decision not to mark the former Prime Minister's passing at Monday's Manchester derby, adding that he wanted his players to wear black armbands at Wembley.

"We owe Mrs Thatcher a minute's silence," Whelan told BBC Sport.

"It is not my decision, the FA will make that, but I would be in favour of my players wearing an armband out of respect to Mrs Thatcher."

Mind, it won't make a whole lot of difference to the usual amount of noise coming from their "crowd"

Edited by The Fish

I wonder how many of the ticket buying supporters who don't turn up at Man U, Arsenal, Celtic and Rangers are just little more than a class down from corporates just buying ST's to ensure that they get to certain games? I'd like to see what Liverpool's police attendances are too. Anyone need anymore proof of the plastic nature of many of the 'glory' teams?

Edited by Howmanheyman

I wonder how many of the ticket buying supporters who don't turn up at Man U, Arsenal, Celtic and Rangers are just little more than a class down from corporates just buying ST's to ensure that they get to certain games? I'd like to see what Liverpool's police attendances are too. Anyone need anymore proof of the plastic nature of many of the 'glory' teams?

Yeah it'd be interesting to see the stats for all the teams to be honest, since they mention all teams record attendance that way.I reckon ours would be about the same though, can't imagine too many people up here would spend money on tickets and then not go...

Yeah it'd be interesting to see the stats for all the teams to be honest, since they mention all teams record attendance that way.I reckon ours would be about the same though, can't imagine too many people up here would spend money on tickets and then not go...

Also be interesting to see what our little Celtic friend thinks of his club averaging only 33,692 rather than 45,953 they claim. (It'll probaby be a protestant freemason police force out to discredit Celtic FC I imagine). :lol:

http://www.dailyreco...nces-up-1767244

Also be interesting to see what our little Celtic friend thinks of his club averaging only 33,692 rather than 45,953 they claim. (It'll probaby be a protestant freemason police force out to discredit Celtic FC I imagine). :lol:

http://www.dailyreco...nces-up-1767244

:lol: 33k is pretty shite like. Leeds territory

Edited by Rayvin

Leeds is 21,526 matched and bettered by Sheff Wed, Leicester, Derby, Forest, Wolves, Cardiff and Brighton.

Ouch... Was going off max capacity with my own statement. Didn't realise they'd lost so many!