Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Following discussions between the club and myself, certain conditions have been set for me to rejoin the group, which I can't accept."

Making him wear the Star of David was a bit too much.

:lol:

In all seriousness these fuckers have been spoiled for years, and I'm including pre-Fergie as well. Even if they turn a bit shit they'll chuck money at it and will at worst become a cup team who play in Europe most years. 26 years they spent trying to buy the title, they'll do the same now but probably wont have as long a wait mores the pity. Fuck them.

Whilst washing some pots and pans I put Talksport on with 'call Collywobble'. It never ceases to amaze me that the many Liverpool and Man U fans that ring these things are almost to a fucking man from the South of England. I'm taking it that the Scouse reds were were celebrating in the bars of Merseyside whilst the Manc reds were moaning like fuck to their pals. The gloryhunter watches the game from afar and his first thought is to phone these radio shows. 100% sad anti-social inadequate wankers the lot of them.

:lol:

In all seriousness these fuckers have been spoiled for years, and I'm including pre-Fergie as well. Even if they turn a bit shit they'll chuck money at it and will at worst become a cup team who play in Europe most years. 26 years they spent trying to buy the title, they'll do the same now but probably wont have as long a wait mores the pity. Fuck them.

It's glorious to observe all these Man U fans losing their collective shit.

For years I've classified them 2 ways.

1. Your gobby twats. Usually rarely get to Old Trafford. Only supported them 20 years or less. Will punch down at anyone and everyone. Slagging off fans from the tiniest of clubs for not winning stuff. Proper wankers.

2. Your proud silent type. They seemed to be the ones that actually went to games regularly. Usually, they're the ones who lived through Liverpool's glory years and seemed to be aware this was all fleeting and to be enjoyed, but never taken for granted. They'd tend to sympathise with fans of any club not challenging them, where there wasn't a shared contempt historically.

The 1s have either fucked off or gone quiet. I had a lot of respect for 2s. But watching their masks slip is still offering hours of entertainment. Their shit smells just as bad as the Scouse stuff has since 1990. Their pride and Moyes' failings are forcing them to come out arguing, rather than quietly waiting for that next bit of silverware to shut people up. Facebook and Twitter are awash with them having a pop at Man City fans crashing out of Europe, Liverpool fans about 20 titles and anything else they can desparately cling to.

There's a sad case lives around the Wallsend area, I've must've seen this bloke around the doors at least dozens of times. He's in his forties and doesn't look the most polished up man I've ever seen, in fact he looks like a slight upgrade on a Harry Bamp, anyway, Mr Sadsack is a Man U fan, how do I know? Because I've never ever, ever seen him without some sort of Man U gear on, whether it's a scruffy 'white' away shirt with '19-champions' on the back or a big coat with their crest on and Man U hat in the Winter. Anyway, the point of all this is that I was driving past the Lindisfarne club and I saw Mr Man U for the first time in a few months but for the first time ever, I couldn't spot one bit of Man U tat on his person. What a fucking Goon. :lol:

There's a sad case lives around the Wallsend area, I've must've seen this bloke around the doors at least dozens of times. He's in his forties and doesn't look the most polished up man I've ever seen, in fact he looks like a slight upgrade on a Harry Bamp, anyway, Mr Sadsack is a Man U fan, how do I know? Because I've never ever, ever seen him without some sort of Man U gear on, whether it's a scruffy 'white' away shirt with '19-champions' on the back or a big coat with their crest on and Man U hat in the Winter. Anyway, the point of all this is that I was driving past the Lindisfarne club and I saw Mr Man U for the first time in a few months but for the first time ever, I couldn't spot one bit of Man U tat on his person. What a fucking Goon. :lol:

Lee Stewart's dad?

PKs47Ru.jpg

Manchester United might not win the Premier League again for another decade, says former England international Danny Mills.

Top story on BBC football? Might not? Danny Mills?

So fuck!!

Man Utd lost 450,000 likes on their facebook page in the 24 hours after their loss to Liverpool :lol: . No doubt all die hard Liverpool, Man city, Chelsea etc fans by now.

HMHM likes this. :good:

• 2 weeks later...