Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Phil Brown:

"There are a lot of arguments about the way Sam Allardyce plays his football. West Ham need to realise where they are and what they are.

"I think West Ham have become one-dimensional because of the nervousness that is spilling on to the pitch."

Is that what you think Phil? Well that's interesting, because I think West Ham have become one-dimensional because Sam Allardyce plays one dimensional football wherever he goes and while West Ham fans have a deluded belief that they're somehow owed good football, they aren't fucking blind to the ball sailing over the heads of their midfield every 2 minutes.

:lol: What an utter fuckstick.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Moyes's problems at Manchester United have intensified after it emerged supporters are planning to send a plane over Old Trafford during their game against Aston Villa on Saturday pulling a banner calling for him to be sacked.

Arrangements are being made for the plane to carry a message "Wrong One - Moyes Out" as a response to the "Chosen One" banner that has hung inside the stadium since the former Everton manager was appointed as Sir Alex Ferguson's successor.

:jesuswept:

What are people's opinions on this Nation's League thing. Should add a bit of spice to international fixtures.

Had to Google that.

Will it not lead to the same teams getting into the competitions, time and again?

David Moyes's problems at Manchester United have intensified after it emerged supporters are planning to send a plane over Old Trafford during their game against Aston Villa on Saturday pulling a banner calling for him to be sacked.

Arrangements are being made for the plane to carry a message "Wrong One - Moyes Out" as a response to the "Chosen One" banner that has hung inside the stadium since the former Everton manager was appointed as Sir Alex Ferguson's successor.

:jesuswept:

Didn't some ManU fan get a 'Moyes Out' tattoo recently? Seem to remember seeing that or reading about that somewhere.

(Edit) Here it is : http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/moyes-out-tattoo-manchester-united-3188136

Edited by Graing

Had to Google that.

Will it not lead to the same teams getting into the competitions, time and again?

Arent all leagues like that though? Current friendlies are so meaningless. I always thought the one funny thing about football is how less important international games are considered as compared to club ones. Still cant say how successful this will be, but the threat of relegation for instance just may mean people take this seriously.

I like patronising the smaller nations though.

Like whenever Scotland or Ireland make it... it's adorable. Them with their little happy faces as Argentina slot the 6th past them. It's just life-affirming, y'know?

I like patronising the smaller nations though.

Like whenever Scotland or Ireland make it... it's adorable. Them with their little happy faces as Argentina slot the 6th past them. It's just life-affirming, y'know?

Scotland and Ireland fans could be similarly patroninsing when there was no England at the World Cup Finals in 74,78 and 94 though :razz:

fuck off

there's a difference between us getting there by beating teams like holland in a playoff and you lot scraping through some shite group to get humiliated or knocked out in the same stages as us..

Difference being you expect to do well and talk yourselves up as a threat with Rooney being compared to Messi and co... we know we need a miracle lol

I'm gonna go ahead and call this a chomp. :razz:

Could end badly- Man Utd and planes isn't a good mix.

Was going to post earlier on that it's a bit ironic that a plane, symbol of that clubs unity and probably the making of it in terms of popularity is now being used to show discontent and unhappiness at the club. My heart goes out to them at this difficult time.