Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, there's no chance Delofeu will be leaving now they'll need all the talented youngsters they have. Can see Real Madrid spending massively now, the rumoured summer bid for Suarez looking all the more likely.

This sets up really big trouble for them with Puyol and Valdes leaving at the end of the season, wonder if Puyol will rethink retirement. I'm assuming that lad Halilovic is still allowed to come in as they've already got the deal in place? or does it block that?

Edited by Howay

:lol: slap it up them

not being able to sign a defender or a keeper is a big hit for them as well as any cheap worldcup starlets that might appear

Aye it's a big year for them to be hit with this. Hope Athletico can win the title this year so they have money to invest heavily and convince Diego Costa to stay.

Am watching enthusiastic kids playing at Walker Central. Wonder if I'll see the same commitment at three o'clock?

Aye, FF left me with a sense of pride and loyalty at the roots of the region, then tainted by the utter cesspool that the club has turned into. Floating turds. Everywhere.

Their next game is Fulham. Their last four are against Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal.

They basically have one game to stay up. Nows the time if you're going to make a change. They did more than most clubs by giving Hughton this long

Sacking Hughton with 6 games to go and replacing him with some unproven junior coach is just mental imo. We saw how well bring in Shearer with a handful of games left worked for us. It's a desperate gamble based solely on the alleged "bounce effect" of bringing in a new manager - which apparently is a myth. Hughton deserves better imo.