Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The market is generally next manager to leave rather than be sacked. I put a sizeable bet on JFK to be the next manager to leave when news broke of his heart attack but as Shearer was only officially interim manager and Kinnear didn't officially leave the club until the end of the season the cunts wouldn't pay out.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Former Palace chairman Simon Jordan told Talksport that managers "have to do as they're told".

"Football managers are incredibly difficult people to deal with because they believe their own hype," Jordan said.

"I know what managers will do, they will put you to the sword. If you don't stand up and you don't manage your football club properly, they will run havoc in it and then they will disappear into the ether when it least suits you."

I don't think that man has every uttered a word that didn't make him look like a complete twat.

What’s the last film you saw?

"It’s very boring, but I don’t watch films. I think I’ve seen about five in my life. I just can’t get into them. I do try – someone will say, ‘Watch this film, it’s great,’ and I’ll try but after half an hour, 40 minutes I can’t take it any longer."

A bit like me listening to his commentating except I don't get as far as 30 mins.

By the way, early on Charlie Nicholas didn't seem to impressed with our new signings in particular noting we'd took on De Jong even though he didn't set the place alight last year. :lol:

:D

I've,for no particular reason, powerfully detested Charlie Nicholas for years.

This makes me chuckle and fume in equal measure.

By the way, early on Charlie Nicholas didn't seem to impressed with our new signings in particular noting we'd took on De Jong even though he didn't set the place alight last year. :lol:

That perfectly encapsulates the laziness of punditry there like. Idiot.

Even though I rate him, I think Balotelli to Liverpool is a funny one, if it comes off. I don't really think he suits their style of play under Rogers. Plus him and Sturridge will want to play through the middle in the big games. Puts a bit of a dampener on Lambert's move there too.