Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I call loads of these pundits and give them stick as the majority range from mediocre to ear-bleedingly bad, however credit to Gary McCallister, always comes across decent and doesn't ignore sides outside the golden circle of media favourites.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed Taylor trying to get every last drop on him.... :lol:

Thought he was trying to play 'put the frenchman in the box' personally. Fucking Autist.

Everton signing Eto on a 2 year deal. Remember what it was like to buy a player just because he was good and would make you a better team, rather than because he might be worth double the money next year if he doesn't turn out to be shit?

Everton signing Eto on a 2 year deal. Remember what it was like to buy a player just because he was good and would make you a better team, rather than because he might be worth double the money next year if he doesn't turn out to be shit?

What's worse is half of our cunting support lap it up. Selling Debuchy and buying Janmaat was "good business" 'cause Debuchy just turned 29 and wouldn't be worth much in a season or twos time.

I thought that was announced ages ago?

They need to do something to try and make it worth competing in. Still think they need to cut the amount of games though.

Yeah it was and to be honest I think it was the best way to get interest up. Agree that they need to massively reduce the number of games. I'd definitely go knock-out.