Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Nolan on Footy Focus just there.

"a lot of broken promises"

And that's why we'll never hang onto any decent players with this lot in charge.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See that Marvin Emnes at Boro. I saw his debut for them against Celtic he looked so tricky I thought he'd be at Man Utd within a few years. He looked absolutely class. I remember a report about him being so nervous before games though he was physically sick. Within 2 years of bullying by Southgate and Strachan, and he was deemed so shit they didn't even give him a shirt number.

Up till last season he'd scored 6 goals in 62 Boro appearances. Mowbray puts his arm round him, manages him well and look at him this season 6 goals in 4 games! 6 in 62 to 6 in 4. I still say he'll be at a top club some time in his career.

See that Marvin Emnes at Boro. I saw his debut for them against Celtic he looked so tricky I thought he'd be at Man Utd within a few years. He looked absolutely class. I remember a report about him being so nervous before games though he was physically sick. Within 2 years of bullying by Southgate and Strachan, and he was deemed so shit they didn't even give him a shirt number.

Up till last season he'd scored 6 goals in 62 Boro appearances. Mowbray puts his arm round him, manages him well and look at him this season 6 goals in 4 games! 6 in 62 to 6 in 4. I still say he'll be at a top club some time in his career.

Is this based on 4 games or have you had a psychic vision?

From BBC Gossip

Manchester United striker Michael Owen's latest endeavour off the pitch isn't buying a new car or going on holiday - it is trying to complete a 1000-piece horse-inspired jigsaw puzzle. Owen posted a picture on his Twitter account, adding that he was about to embark on the "biggest challenge" of his life.

What a boring tool

I never get it why Parker is rated so highly, he hangs on to the ball too much all of the time, turns for no reason he's shit. Leeds have been much better and they've just equalised.

See there's over 5000 empties for Man Utd's first home game of the season tonight, might be their first league gate under 70,000 for a good few years. Sign of the times and it shows we're doing well to be getting 46-52,000 imo.

See there's over 5000 empties for Man Utd's first home game of the season tonight, might be their first league gate under 70,000 for a good few years. Sign of the times and it shows we're doing well to be getting 46-52,000 imo.

How many of their allocation have Spurs filled?

How many of their allocation have Spurs filled?

All 1,829.

Spurs will no doubt be taking 15'000 fans with a 20'000 waiting list. [/DannyB]

:lol:

The club only asked for 1300 for Wolves away too. I mean obviously we have the third largest travelling support in the country, but if we had their side at present we'd have 10000 applying for every game. In terms of away support they're probably what 8th/9th? You'd obviously put Man Utd, Liverpool and us, then Arsenal and Chelsea take more away than them, arguably Sunderland, Leeds definitely, then you'd have Everton, Villa and West Ham who are about their level.

Aye they are shite - everyone knows that.

It's just the constant drivel they come out with. Even about selling out every home game, ''it's impossible to get a seat'' yet when I went down there was plenty spare.

Aye they are shite - everyone knows that.

It's just the constant drivel they come out with. Even about selling out every home game, ''it's impossible to get a seat'' yet when I went down there was plenty spare.

Everyone knows they're not a big club though people who understand football history, and their support given their catchment area is pretty fucking dreadful really.

I never get it why Parker is rated so highly, he hangs on to the ball too much all of the time, turns for no reason he's shit. Leeds have been much better and they've just equalised.

Should of had a pen off him too!