Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I'm sure he's a good bloke but I'd doubt if they'd want him. He wasn't that good a manager and looked lost more often than not.

Yeah looked like a fish out of water at Goodison, The Emirates and Upton Park, looked like he should've thrown the towel in after those horrific showings at home to Sunderland and Villa, what a disgrace he is that we only got 102 points in the Championship when there were 138 to play for.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the manner in which he went rather than the fact he went.

You're making as much sense as Cantona did in Croydon Crown Court mate, four c's in a row and seeing as though the subject is you I can think of another one, but I won't type it.

Guest Marshall-Baines

Celtic started this song off a few month ago. It's shit, it doesn't work in a football ground, "when I see the Celtic I go out of my head" etc... However the diippers, I expect this off Liverpool fans because they're the most cringeworthy supporters in world football and they've made it even worse....

When I think of Suarez, I go out of my head

I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough

When he scores a volley or scores one with his head

I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough

He scores a goal and the Kop go wild

And I just can't seem to get enough of you

Du du du du du du, du du du du du du

Du du du du du du Luiz Suarez...

Please, please, pleaaaaaaase no toon versions.

If Real Madrid avoid defeat at home to Levante (they'd beat them with 8 men) Mourinho has went 9 years unbeaten at home. Mental. 9 year.

:lol:

I knew it had been a long time (stretching back to Porto) back I hadn't actually equated that with it being that length of time.

Who fancies a ticket for the Champions League final?

Champions League final ticket prices revealed

Fans will have to pay £176 for the cheapest ticket on general sale for this season's Champions League final, to be played at Wembley on 28 May.

The "category three" tickets cost £150 plus an administration fee of £26.

However, for fans of the clubs involved in the final, the cheapest tickets will be priced at about £80.

Uefa's director of competitions, Giorgio Marchetti, said the prices were in line with comparable events such as the World Cup final.

He said: "We don't think that the Champions League final is overpriced.

"We do not want to squeeze every single penny out of the market.

"We have to benchmark this event against other comparable events, like for example the final of the Euros and the World Cup.

"Last year there was already a significant increase compared to the previous editions but it's nothing to do with being in London and it is still priced below comparable events."

Uefa announced that 11,000 tickets will be available on general sale. The allocation of these tickets will be decided by ballot.

Prices, not including administration fees, start at £150 for category three tickets rising to £225 and £300 for the best seating in categories two and one respectively, with wheelchair entry costing £80.

A number of £80 tickets will be available among the 25,000 allocated to each club for the final at the 86,000 capacity Wembley Stadium.

Uefa expect income from the Champions League final to top £14m, £3m more than the final in Madrid in 2010.

The Champions League final was last hosted by the UK in 2003 at Old Trafford and it has not been staged at Wembley since 1992 when Barcelona lifted the European Cup by beating Sampdoria in the year before the competition was revamped.

Since then, the stadium has been rebuilt at a cost of over £750m.

Tickets for the Uefa women's Champions League final, which is being held at Fulham's Craven Cottage ground on 26 May, are £5.

Marchetti added: "We have different targets and objectives for the women's final."

The most incredible team photo: Manchester City line up with Rooney, Torres, Ribery, Kaka, Ronaldo, Drogba, Messi and even Where’s Wally!

The match programme for Manchester City’s Europa League tie with Aris Salonika was scrapped at the last minute after it emerged the Greek club had mistakenly printed a spoof team photograph of their English opponents.

A few copies made it into circulation for Tuesday night’s game in Thessaloniki, but the bulk were withdrawn by embarrassed Aris officials when the blunder came to light.

It appears the club’s programme designers had downloaded the digitally doctored team photo from the internet.

Standing alongside Roberto Mancini and his players are a host of star names who have been linked with City at one time or another, including Wayne Rooney, Fernando Torres, Cristiano Ronaldo, Mesut Ozil and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Amazingly, their suspicions were not aroused by another figure standing between James Milner and Joe Hart wearing a red and white striped hat and top to resemble the ‘Where’s Wally?’ character from the children’s book series.

article-1358122-0D3E0D50000005DC-633_964x461.jpg

:lol:

Nice...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">