Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

They were both bad Betty's from Murray and Reid was it?

Aye I think Flo was a Reid buy, not sure who Gordon was but it was under Murray for sure. By class I meant they were fucking class for us to watch, not that the assortment of shite they have now is much better :lol: .

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes end, 0-3 against Notts fucking County and Warnock I think. First ever FA cup penalty shoot out in there v Bournemouth the start of a tradition of losing them most times.

0-2 against Notts County, I thought Draper was class. 3-0 doon there it was. Unbelievable what NOTTS COUNTY did to us, mind they went up I think.

Get in the car before and Ringo Starr comes on singing You're Sixteen, and I was struck by a) what a fucking creepy song it is (You come on like a dream, peaches and cream, lips like strawberry wine - she's 16 ffs and you're a grown man) and B) how it could be put to good, if dastardly, use at the next derby.