Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the only semi difficult one was the player who'd only played 3 games for the wall pushers

I agree but even if you don't know him, you work it out by knowing the other three players career path.

Using one record attendance instead of continuous trouncing of their average year on year is as contrived as the mackems using "titles are worth more than cups" i.e. fucking desperate.

Using one record attendance instead of continuous trouncing of their average year on year is as contrived as the mackems using "titles are worth more than cups" i.e. fucking desperate.

Absolutely pathetic. Ugly cunt too he is.

Moving on from that arsehole, I have to say when The Mag came out in 1989 it was absolutely brilliant. Funny, interesting, full of bad language, it was exactly how a fanzine should be. 26 years later it is full from cover to cover with people who have never been funny in their lives, statisticians who are happier with calculators than getting sucked off because they're so boring, people who can write 25 paragraphs without one amusing line, people who don't have a clue about football. What a waste of time. It won't last long I'm pretty sure.

Moving on from that arsehole, I have to say when The Mag came out in 1989 it was absolutely brilliant. Funny, interesting, full of bad language, it was exactly how a fanzine should be. 26 years later it is full from cover to cover with people who have never been funny in their lives, statisticians who are happier with calculators than getting sucked off because they're so boring, people who can write 25 paragraphs without one amusing line, people who don't have a clue about football. What a waste of time. It won't last long I'm pretty sure.

Cheers

Wasn't it a few weeks ago you were telling me what brilliant stiff I was producing?

Cheers

Wasn't it a few weeks ago you were telling me what brilliant stiff I was producing?

You do produce good stuff but I wasn't particularly referring to you. Also as I said 17 games against 19 games kills you argument for overall cost over a season.

My point was The Mag in general is better off used as bog roll these days compared to the past.

Edited by McFaul

You do produce good stuff but I was particularly referring to you. Also as I said 17 games against 19 games kills you argument for overall cost over a season.

My point was The Mag in general is better off used as bog roll these days compared to the past.

It doesn't though, because I also show where it's chepaer to buy tickets for all 19 games as a member than buying a ST for the next seat along.

The Mag is what the contributors offer. There doesn't seem to be any editorial watermark, if they're sent something, they hoy it up. Which is fair enough in an online edition where there is no competition for space.

They're trying to get away from a string of articles that knock each other off the front page, irrespective of quality though. The front page directs you to opinion or news and that and the editor classifies as "must read" what he sees as the best of what they get, stuff that might have gone in the print edition.

Every writer has their own page too, so you can bookmark anyone you like or add them to your Feedly etc. and ignore those who produce reams of statistical bollocks.

Submit something and give everyone a laugh. I'd add you to my Feedly :)

It doesn't though, because I also show where it's chepaer to buy tickets for all 19 games as a member than buying a ST for the next seat along.

You do but it hammers your point for Gallowgate and Leazes. The East Stand even for Liverpool and Sunderland is the closest, its more or less level, but other parts of the ground aren't.