Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

`Whatever you do don't fly over the ground at 4.17pm ' .It's not rocket science is it ? Do you have excuses for them not staying quiet during minutes silences for Keith Weller at Leicester,John Charles at Cardiff and Bertie Mee at Arsenal.

:lol:

What an anomaly you are.

Classy club.

They can never, ever say that again if he is found guilty. When normal service is eventually resumed and we go back to cuffing them all the time they're going to have to find some other intangible marker to state they're the best at.

Classy club.

They can never, ever say that again if he is found guilty. When normal service is eventually resumed and we go back to cuffing them all the time they're going to have to find some other intangible marker to state they're the best at.

Fucking 15 year olds obviously.

Bit old for them surely, that's why they view the Johnson incident as, and I quote, "doing 32 in a 30 zone".

So he'll just need a morning off training for a speed awareness course. Nice.

Everything else aside (and not to diminish the seriousness of the offenses) but this could be the death knell for their survival hopes and they might go down earlier than they'd hoped.

I mean, I know he hasn't been amazing all season, but he's been dangerous in spurts, hasn't it? He certainly provides penetration which they'll soon miss if he's unavailable and they'll definitely miss the threat he is around the box.

Also, he's probably got the best touch on their team, can't see Cattermole getting away with some of the things Johnson does.

Mind you, innocent until proven and all that, so I might be talking nonsense.

:huff:

Edited by The Fish

Everything else aside (and not to diminish the seriousness of the offenses) but this could be the death knell for their survival hopes and they might go down earlier than they'd hoped.

I mean, I know he hasn't been amazing all season, but he's been dangerous in spurts, hasn't it? He certainly provides penetration which they'll soon miss if he's unavailable and they'll definitely miss the threat he is around the box.

Also, he's probably got the best touch on their team, can't see Cattermole getting away with some of the things Johnson does.

Mind you, innocent until proven and all that, so I might be talking nonsense.

Was that deliberately littered with double entendres?