Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: You have to love the French. "A protest? At ze training ground? I shall fetch my deeldo."

I don't know why, but I am fixated on knowing whether it was a dildo or a vibrator and if the latter, whether it was on or not.

:lol: You have to love the French. "A protest? At ze training ground? I shall fetch my deeldo."

Bringing Dildos places is not a uniquely french trait.

Lest we forget

I hope dildo for the mid air wobble.

Oh Christ I can't now get that picture out of my head.

It's in slow mo and hits him in the cheek.

All beauty is dead to me now.

Bringing Dildos places is not a uniquely french trait.

Lest we forget

:lol: That was done for fun though. This French bloke was prepared to lose his dildo as an expression of anger. There is beauty in that.

:lol: That was done for fun though. This French bloke was prepared to lose his dildo as an expression of anger. There is beauty in that.

:lol:

The fans would go mental at Rodgers though.

They'll go mental anyway.

Although, if he stays, come the first kick off it'll be their year and he'll once again be the man to steer them to Premier League glory.

Good, I hope he goes on to achieve mediocrity. With 7 league goals and 7 assists he's marginally better than Jason Puncheon this season (on basic stats) and suddenly he's too good for Liverpool?

Edit: Though at the same time it's obviously hilarious that Liverpool are being treated like a third rate club.

Edited by ewerk

Liverpool aren't great, mind. I take your point of course but without Sterling they're going to be looking rank average next year.

Edited by Rayvin

Had Sturridge been fit then they could have been challenging for the top 4 IMO. They aren't a great team but Chelsea aside I don't think anyone else has been fantastic this year.