Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad

See after Everton on Saturday. NEE HOME GAME FOR A MONTH :rolleyes::(;) 5/3/2011-3/4/2011.

This year has went past at record speed like, it's a year to the day on Saturday since Jonas scored that screamer against Barnsley.

See after Everton on Saturday. NEE HOME GAME FOR A MONTH :rolleyes::(;) 5/3/2011-3/4/2011.

This year has went past at record speed like, it's a year to the day on Saturday since Jonas scored that screamer against Barnsley.

That's what happens when Stevenage knock you out of the cup.

Fixtures are so poorly organised like. We must have played 5 games in 15 days over xmas, yet no home game for a month in March, when games are less likely to be affected by the weather.

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of creating a quote-a-thon from Leazes and his band of fellow gibbering nutters, theres an interview with Olivier Bernard in the Journal, according to this article from TOTT, but I couldnt find it on the ic newcastle website. Anyway he has some very interesting (although wholly unsurprisisng) opinions about the what happened at the club in the aftermath of the SBR regime. TOTT won't let me copy and paste it either, petty fuckers :D

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/s70/st167040.htm

Just to say, it's 8 years ago today since Olivier played probably the biggest game of his career in the San Siro. Changed days now like.... :D

I see Scott Parker is second favourite to win the Player of the Year award. Call me old fashioned like but I don't think it's appropriate for a player of a club THIRD BOTTOM of the table to be winning the POTY award. He's not even that good, I certainly wasn't shedding any tears when he left. Someone like Charlie Adam has in an attacking sense done a lot more than Parker, but cos he plays for Blackpool he's not mentioned.

Makes sense until the end of the season given that the Polish fella is out for a while and Lehmann knows the club. No risk really, Almunia likely to continue as No.1 I reckon.

Seemingly MU have t pay a fine every time he doesn't do an interview.

PL contractual thing.

I might be way out but I'm sure its c. 40-60k for every no show !

A fine is only given if the company i.e. Sky/BBC complain, but no one has yet.