Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Really? Link?

After all the recent patter he came out with about sorting himself out as well :lol: Typical Norwegian tbh.

It was four months ago tbf.

Strange that it's only coming out now.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The situation at Darlo is critical I hear, rumours that the game on Saturday will be the club's last.

They're fucked, the administrators have fired all but 5 staff at the Arena. They are clearly not expecting to have another game there.

Gutted tbh, I was born in Darlo and have always had a soft spot for

Them. Went down to Wembley for the F.A Trophy final back in May, fantastic day that will live long in the memory. R.I.P Darlo :(

Edited by Bizza

Reynolds wants shooting for what he's done to that club. We think our owner is bad, but fuck me! Reynolds' display of ego is staggering.

I don't really follow this story but why the fuck are they still playing in that stadium?

Not sure, but I'm guessing they can't sell it, and they can't afford to rent another ground?

Has Mike Ashley been to a game this year?

Im also wondering if the TV companies have been instructed not to film in the directors box as not once this year can I recall a televised game showing a close up of Ashley or Llambias as has been the case in previous years.

Only really interested as I would feel slightly better about not losing players if Ashley was at games like Wednesdays and enjoying it.

I thought these deals were sorted out months in advance.

depends when theyre put up for bidding and how long the talks go on I supppose

it'll be up to CAF when they want to do it I wouldve thought

Darlington deserve it, they've spent over their means so many times. It's absolutely horrible for the fans and I wouldn't wish it on any club, but the fact is they've been in administration time and time again and haven't learned. They've been spending higher than the likes of Luton and Grimsby despite the fact they don't have the same support as them. Shame, but they should have learned the first 2 times.

Guest CabayeAye

Darlington deserve it, they've spent over their means so many times. It's absolutely horrible for the fans and I wouldn't wish it on any club, but the fact is they've been in administration time and time again and haven't learned. They've been spending higher than the likes of Luton and Grimsby despite the fact they don't have the same support as them. Shame, but they should have learned the first 2 times.

It's not the clubs fault man, they've been lumbered with a massive white elephant by that cockney cunt, Reynolds.

It's not the clubs fault man, they've been lumbered with a massive white elephant by that cockney cunt, Reynolds.

But even since they've squandered money. It's easy blaming the stadium, and obviously it' had a massive effect, but they've overspent every season since then too. I remember them coming to Grimsby for a league game 4 years ago, and the fans were loving it because they were in the League 2 playoffs and were spending shit loads on players... but when it comes crashing down everyone blames Reynolds... the owners since have all been shit too, and the clubs spent too much, simple. There's a reason this is their 3rd spell in administration in about 10 years. Absolutely awful for the fans but you reap what you sow.