Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

The problem is in England more than two teams compete for the trophies so they are a bit harder to win.

This is the thing like, also if they're so MASSIVE why do they have our reserve goalie as their first choice keeper?

the bloke who couldnt handle Leeds in summer

:lol: Using their stats from before they're bigger than Manchester United and Arsenal combined, I wonder what their opinions are on Portuguese clubs similar league in the fact that only 3 have a shot at winning it (guess that makes it a bit more of a challenge than the SPL to start with).

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is in England more than two teams compete for the trophies so they are a bit harder to win.

This is the thing like, also if they're so MASSIVE why do they have our reserve goalie as their first choice keeper?

:lol: Using their stats from before they're bigger than Manchester United and Arsenal combined, I wonder what their opinions are on Portuguese clubs similar league in the fact that only 3 have a shot at winning it (guess that makes it a bit more of a challenge than the SPL to start with).

If you read the thread we're the Geordie Malaga trying to compete with Benfica they're saying

:lol: fucking idiots. Historically we are a better supported club than them, all they have over us is they beat 5 teams to win the European Cup.

Regarding the Forster situation they're countering that by saying our keeper is a failed Falkirk back up goalie. :lol: They believe it all you know, all of it, and they have no comprehension or understanding about how insignificant they are, I mean you can go a year forgetting they even exist! Apparently "MONs Celtic" was better than any toon team ever too. I think the team that went down were as good ffs. They make ye laugh though.

If you read the thread we're the Geordie Malaga trying to compete with Benfica they're saying

:lol: fucking idiots. Historically we are a better supported club than them, all they have over us is they beat 5 teams to win the European Cup.

Regarding the Forster situation they're countering that by saying our keeper is a failed Falkirk back up goalie. :lol: They believe it all you know, all of it, and they have no comprehension or understanding about how insignificant they are, I mean you can go a year forgetting they even exist! Apparently "MONs Celtic" was better than any toon team ever too. I think the team that went down were as good ffs. They make ye laugh though.

:lol: Failed Falkirk back up, it's hardly like we bought him off them we loaned a what? 18 year old kid out to them and from what I remember at the time he did an ok job in an abysmal Falkirk side, plus if our keeper's so bad what's it say about Foster if he can't get a game over him. I agree they're a funny bunch like, fucking better than any toon side? fucking hell :lol: Not a single player in their current side would make our starting 11 imo, Scott Brown might make the bench, Gary Hooper's their star striker man Scunthorpes Gary Hooper. Kenny Miller and Kris Boyd have been two of their rivals best strikers recently and they played for the worst team in premiership history and a woeful boro championship side.

It's an insult to any Prem side being compared to them, if they were to join the Premiership they'd be relegated iirc the side we had under Roeder played Rangers and pumped them 4-1 in pre-season, we finished 14th and Rangers beat Celtic twice and won the title.

Edited by Howay

The 6ft 1in forward joined Bordeaux in 2010 but lost his place this season, and was an unused substitute when Blackburn scouts travelled to watch the side's home win over Valenciennes

Daft twats :lol:

Edited by Besty

Arsenals owner Kroenke's team St Louis Rams playing a home game at Wembley for the next 3 seasons. Apparently its setting the foundations for a London team. I'd be so pissed off if I was a fan of theirs, wonder if Kroenke is trying to make St Louis into a London NFL team. London Gunners or something gay

Fucking hell, cracking analogy from Pardew there on Ashley changing the stadium name: 'Some people want the same burger they had three years ago, now we're putting onion, celery and free mayonnaise in it. So that change has to happen sometimes'.

Jenas and Dyer currently on Goals on Sunday.

I can't imagine they had anything remotely interesting to say. At least with BArton or Savage, they're likely to say something

Jenas and Dyer currently on Goals on Sunday.

I can't imagine they had anything remotely interesting to say. At least with BArton or Savage, they're likely to say something

Be like having two 14 year olds on the show. Pair of socially underdeveloped manchilds.

I wouldn't be surprised if they talked over eachother excitedly describing the last time they went to see the wrestling. There are certain players that you immediately assume will continue in football (Carragher) and there are others you are just convinced will become nothing but a cautionary tale.

I only caught a bit of it, basically both said that their times at Newcastle were the best in their careers. Jenas claimed never to have used the phrase goldfish bowl and felt that he had to leave in order to progress his career.

As you said, nothing of interest.

I only caught a bit of it, basically both said that their times at Newcastle were the best in their careers. Jenas claimed never to have used the phrase goldfish bowl and felt that he had to leave in order to progress his career.

As you said, nothing of interest.

Jenas' career has blossomed since leaving us so a great decision on his part.