Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol: They're going mental in the comments calling him classless, to be fair though it'd be like going to the house of someone that's stalking you. They're obsessed with Shearer even to the level where they have a huge blown up picture of a penalty miss of his adorning a wall inside that shithole ground of theirs, I bet he said 'no thanks' with a big grin across his face good on him.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: They're going mental in the comments calling him classless, to be fair though it'd be like going to the house of someone that's stalking you. They're obsessed with Shearer even to the level where they have a huge blown up picture of a penalty miss of his adorning a wall inside that shithole ground of theirs, I bet he said 'no thanks' with a big grin across his face good on him.

Forgot about that. How small-time is that btw? :lol:

:lol: Aye we have pictures of our past greats on the walls and they have a goalkeeper celebrating in front of a gutted Shearer, they're not obsessed though. Still liked John Hall's story about the little picture he kept on his desk of a mackem sitting looking down in the rain at the SOL during one of out many wins there with an Aldi bag on his head as a retaliation.

Ha , aye their Shearer pic is a fantastic benchmark of their crippling resentment . Someone in 'hierachy' actually came up with the idea - and it had to be agreed on - then paid for - and it's in a prominent position at their shed to announce 'this is who we are, this is what we are about' .

To the best of my knowledge I don't think there's a full wall picture of Marco falling over , Sewpa tripping over his boots or Eric Gates scuffing a shot anywhere round SJP ?

:lol: Aye we have pictures of our past greats on the walls and they have a goalkeeper celebrating in front of a gutted Shearer, they're not obsessed though. Still liked John Hall's story about the little picture he kept on his desk of a mackem sitting looking down in the rain at the SOL during one of out many wins there with an Aldi bag on his head as a retaliation.

"I was there when Shearer missed that one pen...."

"I wish we had supporters like Newcastle's. Their supporters are more loyal than ours. On has to be fair - if we'd signed Kevin keegan, I don't believe we would have had the same reaction through the turnstiles." Tom Cowie SAFC chairman 1982

"Our prices are half Newcastle's prices - you just can't compare the clubs, they're not to compare. We're stuck between a massive city that's vibrant like Newcastle...and Middlesborough." Bob Murrray 2002

Can't think why they're bitter.....

"I was there when Shearer missed that one pen...."

They ALWAYS win 2-1 as well but if you ever talk about that 5-1 or the 4-1 you should get over it it was a season ago now. Also Julio Arca the best fullback in Sunderland's history ended Shearer's career which was the greatest thing to happen to Sunderland in years.

I didn't realise that about the picture of him. :lol: Just a classic example of what life means to your average mackem.

I've never hated a mackem more than the husband of this lass at work. Remember when Wiis first came out and they were like fucking gold dust - couldn't get one in the shops for love nor money, and parents were frantically trying to snap them up for their kids for Christmas. This utter twat was signed up on the stock-checkers for the likes of Argos, Game, etc, and as soon as any came into stock he would leg it to the shop and buy them up. Then he'd flog them on ebay for a canny tidy profit. I had one at the time, as did they, so it wasn't the fact I wanted one and couldn't get one, but it just seemed like such a dick move making people desperate to get their hands on one of these things pay over the odds for it, and actually exacerbating the shortage problem.

I told him he was a knob for doing it and just got "Whey thuh should bey quicker shouldn't thuh!", with a big grin on his mackem dish.

There's a mackem who gets in the pub my band regularly plays and he reckons he's immense on every instrument and taught most of the people we know (who are very good) everything they know. He's a complete Walter Mitty because I've initiated conversations about time signatures that don't exist and fake drum companies and he's tried to bullshit his way through it. He reckons he can play with three drumsticks at once.

If he was that good at music, his pub quiz music round wouldn't be full up with Wet Wet Wet and Chris Rea

Fergies checklist....

kung fu kick a fan...ok,

miss drugs test and 18mth ban...ok,

sh@g your bro's wife...ok,

sh@g a grannie pr0stitute....ok,

crash your sports car after a night out and leave it....ok,

break a players leg and admit meaning it even though it finished that players career....

And nick a donut from Tesco!

ok......but refuse to shake another players hand.....? banned for life