Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From their forums about pardew:

According to my mag loving brother in law his new title since his 2or3 decent games is now 'King Arfa'............the utter (unt. Him and me brother in law!

Parboo, the gore-die wannabe, burns victim, thin top lip; massive bottom lip; off sucking cock, deluded, ego maniac, bog woppit, fails once more massively. Hope he gets genital warts............again... ............on his barse!!

And a dwarf!!icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Burns victim is actually very good :lol::lol:

I see the morally upstanding Mackems have been charged with failing to control their players..... Again! :lol:

Should be a £40k fine for them, if the FA are to be consistent with our punishment [we got £20k for the Arsenal home game, then a £40k for second offence against the mackems]

Anyone watching this Sexism In Football prog ? Gabby Logan just told fantastic story about SBR .

She was in the 'ground studio' with him and had load ManU singing "get ya tits out..." during a CL game .

Feeling awkward they tried to ignore it .

After more of the chanting Bobby stands up at the glass, raises his top and starts flicking his chebs at them !

...Ah man

Shame to see him go that way. Could have all been avoided if she just got them out, it's the 21st century for fuck's sake just get them out love.

:lol:

I'm only saying what I've been saying for years chum; Tomkins is the 5th best defensive midfielder in the league. You're talking bollocks, where is your answer to this 'claptrap' the West Ham fans are talking about?

I particularly liked the line that amounted to 'I hear the criticism, I look at the performance of every player on the team then decide that I was right all along'.