Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scousers are going to be absolutely livid. Not that they want him but how dare anyone snub Liverpool Football Club!!!

Edited by Craig

Just shows our profile is definitely rising like. We play Sporting Lisbon in a friendly away, they only invite top clubs normally, Man Utd the other year. Also we're getting nearly £1m for featuring in the most prestigious tournament in Africa with the yids, Kaiser Chiefs and some other African team. :nufc: Divvint think we've ever played in Africa.

Just shows our profile is definitely rising like. We play Sporting Lisbon in a friendly away, they only invite top clubs normally, Man Utd the other year. Also we're getting nearly £1m for featuring in the most prestigious tournament in Africa with the yids, Kaiser Chiefs and some other African team. :nufc: Divvint think we've ever played in Africa.

we're getting a bit of a profile going over there at the moment with Tiote, Cisse and Ba

had we had any particularly good african players before these three?

we're getting a bit of a profile going over there at the moment with Tiote, Cisse and Ba

had we had any particularly good african players before these three?

Habib Beye

EDIT: Also, Geremi was quite a high-profile player, although he didn't play particularly well for us.

Edited by hostile_statue

It's going to be Russia, China or LA Galaxy.

Galaxy already has a good strikeforce but I wouldn't rule out him fucking off to the MLS mind. Somewhere like Seattle that can afford to pay him well

Maybe Lerner is looking at the cash he got for Young and Downing as the last big pay day, so is changing the way he's funding the club?

Torres seems to be angling for a move via balague on Twitter.

Says this season has seen of his worst moments in his career, that he wasn't happy to start on the bench and then not be picked for penalties.

I can see him going, but not sure where to? I mean, I'm not sure he'd play well along side Cisse and HBA... ;)