Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? Athletico regularly have some amazing players.

aye, they paid 40 million euros for him too, hardly small change

Eh? Athletico regularly have some amazing players.

They're well behind Real & Barca. Good team but I wouldn't class them as a big club because they've signed a few big name players in previous seasons

Falcao is their best player by far and in a long time too. There's plenty who were baffled that he signed for them in the first place.

They're well behind Real & Barca. Good team but I wouldn't class them as a big club because they've signed a few big name players in previous seasons

Falcao is their best player by far and in a long time too. There's plenty who were baffled that he signed for them in the first place.

theyve had Aguero and Forlan in recent seasons so I wouldnt say "in a long time", in fact aguero left and financed falcaos deal

they get pretty regular CL football too, as much as anyone outside RM and Barca for spanish teams

Most top teams are well behind Real and Barca!

I wouldn't really like to get into the big club debate but A.M are certainly one I respect, anyway they've won the league, the copa del rey & waffa cup recently - so even on the big club debate they do well - plus considering who they have as neighbours - they get great crowds.

loads of lolerpool fans telling torres if you say sorry for your claims about a 'bigger club' when you left for chelsea, AND if we can get you for 25m we will consider buying you again so you can play with suarez :lol:

Most top teams are well behind Real and Barca!

I wouldn't really like to get into the big club debate but A.M are certainly one I respect, anyway they've won the league,the copa del rey & waffa cup recently - so even on the big club debate they do well - plus considering who they have as neighbours - they get great crowds.

1996 was the last time, not that recent.

So Chelsea's win last night relegated Anderlecht (Belgian league winners) out of the CL group stages and all the way back to the second qualifying round, if I'm not mistaken. How incredibly unfair.

What's the alternative though? If they have to have the holders in it someone has to get the short straw. At least they're in it still, unlike Spurs.