Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

IF i was a cynical conspiracy theorist, I'd say he didnt like Chelski winning the CL...

Haha aye I was thinking the same thing, the minute and English team win something on penalties and he comes out with this.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't remember the last time it was used, but penalties are definitely better.

What does Blatter expect Beckenbauer to come up with? Drop ball? The winner was the team who had the most shots on goal? Which team offers the biggest bribe in the event of a draw after extra time?

Blatter is a joke who for some reason is untouchable in his undeserved position as the head of world football. He should be slung out immediately but he'll be around to remind us what an absolutely clueless old buffoon he is for many years to come.

Haha aye I was thinking the same thing, the minute and English team win something on penalties and he comes out with this.

Not to mention asking a German to come up with the new solution :lol: Bad timing and all maybe, but the guy is bloody thick. Makes you think there's no problem left in world football that the President of Fifa has time to come up with shite like this.

The female supporters of either side should come out and mud wrestle in the centre circle for the win. I'm sure this settlement would be amenable to Blatter. The only room for improvement I can see would be if bribes were involved.

Allardyce at Barca....bloody hell, joking or not that has left a bitter taste in me mouth, have some respect for the game man! Its like making someone watch blood splattering horror flicks over dinner. Bluagh

Time to go puke :puke: